Season tickets

27 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
58 minutes ago, alanb said:
New Season Ticket day has finally arrived,

Hope it works in the scanner as good as the barcode did....

You got your card through? I haven't got anything yet. Hopefully before get it before the game at the weekend.

First class stamp too 

loadzamoney

Edited by alanb

17 minutes ago, Slash said:

It’s not very environmentally friendly introducing more toxic plastic. 

Saying that my wallet was delivered containing a wad of £100 notes. Nice one!

Hush money perhaps…. 😂 

Well it will take a bit more than that to keep me quiet!

Wow... Point of agreement for us.

I would personally like to see the club go for an electronic only option. As in just send the barcodes out via email, app or some other platform and anyone that doesn't have a mobile device or physically wants the card/ wallet can still get one. 

Would love to see someone make a negative out of that idea... If anyone could, they're on this forum. 😅

Anyway, that's another one of the summer problem sorted ✔️ 

Well done Kibble (assume since they got the blame from some, they will also get the praise from the same group)

Aye it was our DJ. He is a man of many talents. He might even be training to become a Doctor as I think we need one of them.
Unless that is he has TUPE’d to Kibble and they will be launching a new radio station with the bold Campbell as resident “House” DJ.
All the cards had been checked and were awaiting dispatch on Monday evening.  
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

9 minutes ago, Slash said:

Aye it was our DJ. He is a man of many talents. He might even be training to become a Doctor as I think we need one of them.

Unless that is he has TUPE’d to Kibble and they will be launching a new radio station with the bold Campbell as resident “House” DJ.

All the cards had been checked and were awaiting dispatch on Monday evening.  

I think my season card must still be waiting , either that or they never put a 1st class stamp on my envelope, it’s probably a drawing of one.

15 minutes ago, Slash said:

If you have read and understood my previous posts on here in recent days you will apologise for that. I’ve clearly stated where the buck should stop. 

You’ve had some pretty strange views such a person that makes a big mistake in their career should never be allowed future opportunities or even a chance. 

1 hour ago, Slash said:

You keep stating I said that. Prove it.

If you accept people shouldn’t be held to past mistakes & should be allowed future opportunities. Why keep bringing this up? What’s the point? Give the new people at a club a chance instead of beating them down on a discussion forum. 

D965DB8D-65FE-4CA3-A023-9C265558A2A0.jpeg

I never ever said “makes a big mistake in their career should never be allowed future opportunities or even a chance.”
Those are your twisted words. Not once did I say any of that. I highlighted that they worked on a failed charitable project that had to be written off at immense cost in my eyes. Do you know how far that money would go in the care sector?
Did I say that they should be sacked and never employed again? No.
That sort of debt very nearly finished St Mirren. I and many others lived through that time and “bought” shares in the club at significant personal outlay that are now essentially worthless but I never did it to make money out of the club. Others have taken risks and got decent returns for their investments. I don’t grudge them that.

Did you put your money where your mouth was when the club was on its knees and share offerings were made public on more than one occasion? I reckon I know the answer to that. 
Some people talk the talk. 

Whilst others just talk *****

Just now, Slash said:

I never ever said “makes a big mistake in their career should never be allowed future opportunities or even a chance.”

Those are your twisted words. Not once did I say any of that. I highlighted that they worked on a failed charitable project that had to be written off at immense cost in my eyes. Do you know how far that money would go in the care sector?

Did I say that they should be sacked and never employed again? No.

That sort of debt very nearly finished St Mirren. I and many others lived through that time and “bought” shares in the club at significant personal outlay that are now essentially worthless but I never did it to make money out of the club. Others have taken risks and got decent returns for their investments. I don’t grudge them that.

Did you put your money where your mouth was when the club was on its knees and share offerings were made public on more than one occasion? I reckon I know the answer to that. 

Some people talk the talk. 

Well what’s your point? It happened, they have another chance at St Mirren, stop dragging them down. You repeated it several times. 

It’s of course your choice but the impression I got was this mistake should link to their future career. Unfair & negative. 

You’ve deflected on the rest of this post.