Season tickets

37 minutes ago, doakie said:

The guy is so very obviously either a Kibble plant. Maybe an employee or perhaps a member of their PR team but his constant presence on this site is a clear sign that he's on a mission to overcome any dissenters from the Kibble party line. For example, he refers to " a few minor issues" - a training ground that is still unfit for purpose 4 or 5 months after the season ended? A minor issue? No, that's very much a major issue - one of many major issues. I decided a wee while ago not to engage in any further dialogue with him as it's a complete waste of time. He's simply a Kibble apologist whose "opinions" are worthless.

Can’t beat a good conspiracy theory. Around a decade of posting all leading up to me being able to defend the Kibble to the St Moan loyal. 😂 

Remember I used to ‘definitely’ be on the club board as well… What a career. 

Legacy training ground issues, all the Kibbles fault. Lol. 

The guy is so very obviously either a Kibble plant. Maybe an employee or perhaps a member of their PR team but his constant presence on this site is a clear sign that he's on a mission to overcome any dissenters from the Kibble party line. For example, he refers to " a few minor issues" - a training ground that is still unfit for purpose 4 or 5 months after the season ended? A minor issue? No, that's very much a major issue - one of many major issues. I decided a wee while ago not to engage in any further dialogue with him as it's a complete waste of time. He's simply a Kibble apologist whose "opinions" are worthless.
No idea why this came to mind.

They are also spineless. FB_IMG_1631211945540__01__01.jpg

Can’t beat a good conspiracy theory. Around a decade of posting all leading up to me being able to defend the Kibble to the St Moan loyal. [emoji23] 
Remember I used to ‘definitely’ be on the club board as well… What a career. 

Legacy training ground issues, all the Kibbles fault. Lol. 
The work to repair the training ground came to a halt, but you must know that and why.

It was not because of a legacy issue, that's for sure.

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The work to repair the training ground came to a halt, but you must know that and why.

It was not because of a legacy issue, that's for sure.

I knew it came to a halt, I don’t know why but please enlighten me with your ‘Kibble bad’ negative view on it? 

Friday morning and a sound from the letterbox. My season tickets at last. ! Paid nearly £1000 for them some time ago. No it's a letter from the local Jehovah's Witnessess - would I like to learn more about the Bible etc etc etc......

Seems they are better organised than my local football club who eventually (took 2 attempts over 2 weeks - no e-mails no callbacks) took my fairly hard earned cash  and promised me three season tickets. 

If this was the service from ANY other company I would have long since taken my business elsewhere. Instead my 'customer'  loyalty of over 40 years is being used (abused) to excuse very poor service.

Is it too late to demand a refund ? Am I mad to pay £1000 to support a business which treats its customers like this ? Answers on a postcard to Kibble (SMFC Branch)  Greehill Road, Paisley.

Don't expect a reply.

😬

1 hour ago, animal said:

Friday morning and a sound from the letterbox. My season tickets at last. ! Paid nearly £1000 for them some time ago. No it's a letter from the local Jehovah's Witnessess - would I like to learn more about the Bible etc etc etc......

Seems they are better organised than my local football club who eventually (took 2 attempts over 2 weeks - no e-mails no callbacks) took my fairly hard earned cash  and promised me three season tickets. 

If this was the service from ANY other company I would have long since taken my business elsewhere. Instead my 'customer'  loyalty of over 40 years is being used (abused) to excuse very poor service.

Is it too late to demand a refund ? Am I mad to pay £1000 to support a business which treats its customers like this ? Answers on a postcard to Kibble (SMFC Branch)  Greehill Road, Paisley.

Don't expect a reply.

😬

I wouldn't sweat on it too much for tomorrow's game........apparently it's in doubt anyway 🙊

5 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I wouldn't sweat on it too much for tomorrow's game........apparently it's in doubt anyway 🙊

Still haven't got my season ticket, but instead of whining and greeting about it on here  , I'll just use my bar code. Sorted.:)

Edited by FTOF

• 2 months later...

Bayern Club President, Uli Hoeness on the clubs season ticket prices.

🗣 “We could charge more than £104. Let's say we charged £300. We'd get £2m more in income, but what's £2m to us?

🗣 “In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk.”

🗣 “Football has got to be for everybody. That's the biggest difference between us and England.”

Amazing to hear. 👏🏻👏🏻

• 3 weeks later...