Season tickets

58 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Dundee have sold 1700 already which is amazing. Falkirk sold over 2000 last season which for L1 is superb.

19 minutes ago, Rascal said:

The Falkirk figure is amazing. A very loyal fan base.

I think it’s “amazing “ you haven’t been rumbled up until now ! 

49 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I think it’s “amazing “ you haven’t been rumbled up until now ! 

I use Falkirk stadium quite a lot to meet people in the cafe at the stadium. There is a strong local identity and the Foundation attached to the club is pretty well established in the community. Both are things that Saints have and intend to improve on.

Edited by Rascal

Hi looking for some help please , My son has just left school a couple of weeks ago and only just turned 18 is he classed as unemployed ? he doesn't sign on if that's still a thing, I he entitled to the unemployment concession ticket ?   but to get a concession ticket it says proof must be show what proof is this and does anyone know where to get it . Thanks.

27 minutes ago, johnstone bud said:

Hi looking for some help please , My son has just left school a couple of weeks ago and only just turned 18 is he classed as unemployed ? he doesn't sign on if that's still a thing, I he entitled to the unemployment concession ticket ?   but to get a concession ticket it says proof must be show what proof is this and does anyone know where to get it . Thanks.

Suppose it all depends on what his immediate future is, going to college or university ? then proof of being a student or a trip to the jobcentre plus/Website and register as a job seeker and paperwork should be proof enough.

Edited by alanb

Ticket renewed today . Easy process at the Ticket office. 

Unfortnately , our party is three down for this season, one emigrating ( a bit drastic to get away from Saints !) & two fed up with the lack of clarity from the club and procrastination regarding the two stand issue, coupled with SPFL & Telly moving games to unsuitable times . 

53 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Is there a reason that our last ticking provider was able to allow us to use the same card, but with the new provider we are due to be sent another plastic card for this season.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that it is of a different format to aid scanning process, with barcode and QR code also, whether that helps who knows.

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Is there a reason that our last ticking provider was able to allow us to use the same card, but with the new provider we are due to be sent another plastic card for this season.

36 minutes ago, alanb said:

I read somewhere that it is of a different format to aid scanning process, with barcode and QR code also, whether that helps who knows.

It's to do with using a QR code instead of the barcode. I think the barcode can't be used for multiple seasons but the QR code can.

Edited by stlucifer

It's to do with using a QR code instead of the barcode. I think the barcode can't be usaed for multiple seasons but the QR code can.
Thanks for the info. I do hope they then test the machines more than last season then if switching to QR codes.

2 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Thanks for the info. I do hope they then test the machines more than last season then if switching to QR codes.

I'm sure our new found professionalism will ensure a smooth transition

Over the moon with this!
D3170CEC-8C1F-45B3-A4D1-7BB609BC0ECB.thumb.jpeg.55e12d8eccfc76128d29d1e7ecb8afb4.jpeg

Absolutely delighted also

I appreciate however, we do have collective responsibility to address funds shortfall

If our 4000 fans give just £2 donation each set of 11 fixtures each (£6 total) there’s £24k immediately ( prior to split )

Obviously a better initiative than that but you get the idea

20 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I appreciate however, we do have collective responsibility to address funds shortfall

If our 4000 fans give just £2 donation each set of 11 fixtures each (£6 total) there’s £24k immediately ( prior to split )

Good news and not a bad idea.

50 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Some fans won’t be willing to give any extra (including myself) as they were happy with the bums on seats. 

In saying that, great the club has engaged supporters & made a democratic decision. I hope the fans who were screaming about this for years will now put their money where their mouth is & contribute more, including attending these games. 

Some fans won’t be willing to give any extra (including myself) as they were happy with the bums on seats. 

In saying that, great the club has engaged supporters & made a democratic decision. I hope the fans who were screaming about this for years will now put their money where their mouth is & contribute more, including attending these games. 
You admit yourself it was a democratic decision so why would you or anyone else opposed not respect the democratic will of the majority and chip in now that it's clear that this is the feeling with the bulk of the support.

I suspect those opposed will be willing this to fail just so they can score petty points. Even if we are relegated this is the right decision. No way should any club rely on money from sectarian bigots to stay in the league run by that Sectarian bigot cartel. If we cant then so be it, we watch us play and enjoy days out to Thistle, Ayr and Morton rather than sitting listening to utter bile coming from both ends of our stadium or at their heaps half a dozen times a season. There's more to footballing life than the OF scum.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I would rather no Celtic or Sevco fans were permitted in our Stadium.

However, they give our fans a very small percentage of their away end.

So give them one section of our North Stand.  And not the section behind our goalkeeper.

A few hundred of them at most.

THAT'S PLENTY

35 minutes ago, shull said:

I would rather no Celtic or Sevco fans were permitted in our Stadium.

However, they give our fans a very small percentage of their away end.

So give them one section of our North Stand.  And not the section behind our goalkeeper.

A few hundred of them at most.

THAT'S PLENTY

20’s Plenty?

On 6/13/2022 at 11:45 AM, johnstone bud said:

Get him to sign on (Universal Credit) and take a letter down. If he's not in employment or education he should do so anyway, as he's entitled to benefits and national insurance contributions (if that's still applicable).