Season tickets

A fantastic result from the ballot & right decision by the club.

I'll gladly put my money where my mouth is & buy a season ticket (I live in Essex) and i'll pay the £30 and i'll continue to pay monthly into the 1877 Club and into SMISA.

St Mirren FC are on the up.

Match tickets (not season tickets) for rangers & celtic matches at home should be part of a 3 match bundle of

St Mirren v rangers or celtic

St Mirren v anyone but rangers or celtic

Any rangers or celtic fan buying tickets this way will further increase ticket revenue & further close the gap on this "financial suicide" that's got some opposing fans knickers twisted.

Family stand or West Stand? that's the decision i've got to make before the season starts 🤣

Edited by Kombibuddie
Added a ?

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

A fantastic result from the ballot & right decision by the club.

I'll gladly put my money where my mouth is & buy a season ticket (I live in Essex) and i'll pay the £30 and i'll continue to pay monthly into the 1877 Club and into SMISA.

St Mirren FC are on the up.

Match tickets (not season tickets) for rangers & celtic matches at home should be part of a 3 match bundle of

St Mirren v rangers or celtic

Any rangers or celtic fan buying tickets this way will further increase ticket revenue & further close the gap on this "financial suicide" that's got some opposing fans knickers twisted.

Family stand or West Stand? that's the decision i've got to make before the season starts 🤣

Absolute legend! I cannot fault anyone who walks the walk.

Whilst I voted against retaining the Family Stand for home fans, it's only because I think we'll lose money. If people put their money where their mouth is, as you are doing, then I have nothing but respect for you. 

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Absolute legend! I cannot fault anyone who walks the walk.

Whilst I voted against retaining the Family Stand for home fans, it's only because I think we'll lose money. If people put their money where their mouth is, as you are doing, then I have nothing but respect for you. 

I ticked the boxes, it's only right that I do what i said i'd do.

General sale of season tickets has been pushed back to 20th June.

I renewed earlier today at the ticket office. Very pleasant and efficient lady who took my money. 

I actually stayed away from the last few games against the arse cheeks as I hate the kick off times and the hatred those clubs bring to our ground.

I’m glad they will only get one stand. If that means we need to cut our budget to provide a permanent family stand for our supporters then I would gladly put morals before bigot money. 

As a fan base we provide the club with significant funding towards the academy. If we can get a few more transfers on the back of this investment then that money should be invested accordingly. We need our manager to bring through talent from the academy rather than buy in run of the mill journeymen.

It would be great to see John McGinn get a transfer. COYS

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

I ticked the boxes, it's only right that I do what i said i'd do.

General sale of season tickets has been pushed back to 20th June.

The general sale has started, however last year's season ticket holders' seats are reserved until then, I believe. I didn't have a season ticket last year (though I did the season before), but bought one yesterday. 

On 6/15/2022 at 4:19 PM, W6er said:

The general sale has started, however last year's season ticket holders' seats are reserved until then, I believe. I didn't have a season ticket last year (though I did the season before), but bought one yesterday. 

Not sure why, won't let me buy without giving last seasons season ticket code (which I don't have)

There'll be plenty seats available on Monday for me to choose from.

43 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Not sure why, won't let me buy without giving last seasons season ticket code (which I don't have)

Phone the ticket office. They should be able to assist.

42 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

https://www.stmirren.com/generalsale.shtml

That should work for you, pal. You'll have more choice if you wait, though. I just wanted to get it over and done with. 

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

4 more than at 17.42

Thanks for posting.

Another 14 sold! 

393081407_Screenshot2022-06-1800_28_28.png.ab5d137a9f353f580ca80780a8f06c54.png

This will replace dot counting (i.e. seats) as my new hobby! :) I will just sit and refresh the page every ten minutes.... 🤣 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, HSS said:

A few weeks ago it was announced that one ST holder would be drawn out and have their money refunded Did anyone see the result of this?

I heard it was one of the ST holders in the family stand that was already free! 😂 

The counter is still showing 2,644 as having been sold! I'm guessing it's updated manually, because I find it hard to believe not a single season ticket has been bought in over 24 hours. I suppose people may wait until tomorrow to see what is available. but I would have still expected to have shifted a couple of them.

The next big blocks sold will be tomorrow, the end of the month after folk have been paid, and just before the end of the Early Bird scheme. Of course some folk will take out the finance option. Altogether, therefore, I'm expecting us to exceed last year's total.

So far what we are seeing suggests that SR is building an entertaining attack minded team with pace and enthusiasm. 

Entertaining football at home where we aren't second lowest scorers and near bottom of the form chart at home we will bring in the 300 extra fans a week we need to cover the OF.  

4 hours ago, W6er said:

I think the counter is manually updated:

1825511775_Screenshot2022-06-2001_45_33.thumb.png.8b4ca08f6b1a13903d39b89bdeeef12e.png

Right now they cannot be bought, presumably as the system is being updated as the seats that haven't been renewed will go on general sale. :) 

Target 500 in General Sale?