Season tickets

9 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Thats absolute garbage, i have never seen any trouble leaving the old firm games, utter nonsense.

Just because you haven’t witnessed it , it hasn’t happened ? Away n have a word wi yersel.  

Im talking here from first hand experience seeing young lads getting targeted behind the west stand and our group having to intervene. 

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I hope we beat last years figure but I’m not confident we will.  
The financial situation of many people if not most people is significantly worse than last year and I’m sure will get worse again when the next round of energy rises and continued fuel cost rises really start to bite . 

You're right, of course. That may mean more folk choose the monthly payment option.

I think this season will see the financial depression really begin, not to mention the possibility of nuclear Armageddon (given Sir Patrick Sanders' comments about preparing to fight Russia), so maybe the club should be emphasising the cost savings of having a season ticket...or even bill this as possibly our last ever season! 🤣 

19 minutes ago, W6er said:

You're right, of course. That may mean more folk choose the monthly payment option.

I think this season will see the financial depression really begin, not to mention the possibility of nuclear Armageddon (given Sir Patrick Sanders' comments about preparing to fight Russia), so maybe the club should be emphasising the cost savings of having a season ticket...or even bill this as possibly our last ever season! 🤣 

Let’s hope it’s not!!!! B

Now I'm confused, not unusual for me, but neither season ticket link is working for me - they both generate a page with the error message 'No events available'. However, we have sold more season tickets according to the counter:

758892921_Screenshot2022-06-2010_08_04.thumb.png.5380da10de7d8d44916840b711aa9495.png

The only explanation I can think of is people are phoning the ticket office, but it's only just gone 10 am!

20 minutes ago, W6er said:

Now I'm confused, not unusual for me, but neither season ticket link is working for me - they both generate a page with the error message 'No events available'. However, we have sold more season tickets according to the counter:

758892921_Screenshot2022-06-2010_08_04.thumb.png.5380da10de7d8d44916840b711aa9495.png

The only explanation I can think of is people are phoning the ticket office, but it's only just gone 10 am!

Managed to get in and buy, but had to go through the link on the Twitter feed.

Try: https://www.stmirren.com/tickets.shtml

Edited by dumbarton_bud
Added URL for ticket site

20 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

And how often his this happened because ive been going to Stmirren, Ibrox, Parkhead for near on 40 odd years and never ever have i witnessed any trouble. Your blowing it all out of proportion as its Old Firm.

Quite frankly , I don’t care what you think or what your experience has been . 🤷‍♂️        

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Not at all sure IF that worked.  I made a donation.  It thanked me for..... purchasing a season ticket!

Did the same with me. Either its a glitch or we'll be on course to selling 7k season tickets 😃

6 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Quite frankly , I don’t care what you think or what your experience has been . 🤷‍♂️        

Guys. There have been scuffles but, as far as I know, nothing serious. I haven’t had trouble and have been going or welcoming the OF since 1973/74