Season tickets

959997900_Screenshot2022-06-2116_42_25.thumb.png.d4d1183a22e27dee843c5272023e3b84.png

2,874. I think we'll definitely make 3,000. 

It would appear we sold 3,300 last season, which is going to be difficult. However, we still have pay day to come and then those who will take finance out and pay monthly.

38 minutes ago, W6er said:

959997900_Screenshot2022-06-2116_42_25.thumb.png.d4d1183a22e27dee843c5272023e3b84.png

2,874. I think we'll definitely make 3,000. 

It would appear we sold 3,300 last season, which is going to be difficult. However, we still have pay day to come and then those who will take finance out and pay monthly.

Wonder if someone could clarify.  Does a parent and two children season ticket count as one or three season tickets ?

1 hour ago, W6er said:

799518923_Screenshot2022-06-2123_34_00.thumb.png.dc70b91d046be8a4ac848952af390457.png

This literally changed whilst I was reading the articles on the site. :)

Just been looking at our average attendances from ten years ago:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/st-mirren/attendances/2012-2013 - just over 4,000. So 3,000+ season ticket holders is great. 

Just for mischief with your current fixation on ST's sold 🤣

35.9% of the ground capacity has now been sold to Season tickets 😁

2881 of 8023. 👍😁

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's to be expected as we near last seasons total.

Aye. Next boost for sales will be pay day (i.e. the end of this month) and those taking out finance, does anyone know if that's available yet?

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

I get paid this Friday, does this mean I get another one next week ? 😉

I thought that as soon as I posted it, actually! I'm sure when I worked for a major bank I was paid on the third Thursday or something strange like that. 

But to answer your question, I would encourage you to buy one on Friday and another at the end of the month! 😉

On 6/20/2022 at 6:47 PM, antrin said:

Not at all sure IF that worked.  I made a donation.  It thanked me for..... purchasing a season ticket!

Same here but the email came through confirming the transaction under the scheme. 

No progress on 2,912! If we sell more than last season's total of 3,300, then we'll have done absolutely brilliantly, all things considered.

Just to put things into perspective, though:

If we finish in the top six, it would be a magnificent achievement, given the budgets of Scotland's 'big five' in comparison to our own. It amazes me how Motherwell punch above their weight so consistently.

10 hours ago, W6er said:

No progress on 2,912! If we sell more than last season's total of 3,300, then we'll have done absolutely brilliantly, all things considered.

Just to put things into perspective, though:

If we finish in the top six, it would be a magnificent achievement, given the budgets of Scotland's 'big five' in comparison to our own. It amazes me how Motherwell punch above their weight so consistently.

Hearts will have scooped up quite a few “switherers” from the fact that ST holders will get preference for their European games .

It’s amazing what a wee bit of success can do.  I’d guess that if we’d grabbed that last Euro spot , which given how close the teams were before the break wasn’t inconceivable, we wouldn’t be having discussions about possibly hitting 3000.