Season tickets

26 minutes ago, Rascal said:

at

I'm just a poor boy from the East End of Glasgow. I have but one purpose in life, and that's to count dots and monitor the season ticket counter, and you have taken that away from me! :lol: 😉

Seriously, though, that's grand! It's definitely updated manually, btw.

5 hours ago, W6er said:

I'm just a poor boy from the East End of Glasgow. I have but one purpose in life, and that's to count dots and monitor the season ticket counter, and you have taken that away from me! :lol: 😉

Seriously, though, that's grand! It's definitely updated manually, btw.

You are the Dot Connector Supremo.

1912045303_Screenshot2022-06-2610_22_51.thumb.png.635286fefa909a671dbcc81c851e15d9.png

We've sold TWO season tickets since Friday, it seems! 

Early bird pricing will run until Sunday 3rd July with full prices applying from Monday 4th July onwards. Early bird prices provide a significant saving on walk-up prices and offer you the best value for money.

Source: https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4469-ourstmirren-2022-23-season-tickets-on-general-sale

I think most people get paid at the end of the month. I reckon we'll sell a couple of hundred by this time next week. But I regret to say I don't think we'll match last season's sales.

16 minutes ago, W6er said:

1912045303_Screenshot2022-06-2610_22_51.thumb.png.635286fefa909a671dbcc81c851e15d9.png

I think most people get paid at the end of the month. I reckon we'll sell a couple of hundred by this time next week. But I regret to say I don't think we'll match last season's sales.

With the cost of living situation and the price increase, I think even getting close to last season's total must be seen as a success.

Edited by stlucifer

I have received an email from SMISA who hope to purchase 30 season tickets:

Community Season Tickets 

As a board we are fully supportive of the club’s ongoing efforts to make the SMISA Stadium as full as possible with St Mirren supporters for every game and are keen to play our part in making that a reality.

With that in mind, after a gap of two seasons we are delighted to have the opportunity to re-introduce the Community Season ticket initiative. In the past we have worked with Engage Renfrewshire to reach out to social enterprises, community development trusts, charitable groups and mutual aid groups in and around Renfrewshire to provide match tickets free of charge to those who may otherwise not be able to attend a game.

With the club retaining three stands going forward, getting more home fans to every game and also supporting the club financially through these difficult times is really a WIN-WIN-WIN situation for SMISA, the football club and the local community.

The price for 30 season tickets, that will give access to all home league games this season, is £5000 and we are asking SMISA members to vote on whether to approve this or not via the Very Connect portal. The deadline for casting your vote is Friday July 1.

11 hours ago, W6er said:

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Definitely NOT postbuilding.

28 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

When are we getting our season  tickets?

The physical ones take a few weeks to produce, however a QR code was issued with the initial email which should admit you to games up until then.

As with previous seasons, I would get there early for the first few games. :) 

Motherwell have just under 4000 sold and i am sure Ross County have sold more this season than last season but think there were fans who didn't buy because they didn't want Mackay as manager at the time.

With us only pushing 3000, looked like our failure of the top 6 last season is costing us. 

16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Motherwell have just under 4000 sold and i am sure Ross County have sold more this season than last season but think there were fans who didn't buy because they didn't want Mackay as manager at the time.

With us only pushing 3000, looked like our failure of the top 6 last season is costing us. 

Motherwell have European football to look forward to this season. That helps a lot. 

I still think we'll sell a couple of hundred more. Plus folk may take out the finance option and pay for them monthly. Not everyone can afford £300+ upfront, particularly if they are purchasing more than one.

36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

365 to go to match last season but 3,000 is not to be sniffed at Tommy (and I know you are not). I think you are right. A top six finish and we would have surpassed last years figures by now IMO. The on/off debate about the family stand has now been resolved so arguably, should help. One thought is that fans won’t renew until close to the start of the league as there seems to be a mixed appetitive for the early league cup games so we may still go over last years total. 

Edited by Rascal

3 hours ago, W6er said:

The physical ones take a few weeks to produce, however a QR code was issued with the initial email which should admit you to games up until then.

As with previous seasons, I would get there early for the first few games. :) 

Just checked the email I received and the attachment is of a Barcode and a Thank you letter

52 minutes ago, Rascal said:

365 to go to match last season but 3,000 is not to be sniffed at Tommy (and I know you are not). I think you are right. A top six finish and we would have surpassed last years figures by now IMO. The on/off debate about the family stand has now been resolved so arguably, should help. One thought is that fans won’t renew until close to the start of the league as there seems to be a mixed appetitive for the early league cup games so we may still go over last years total. 

By this time next week I expect us to have sold 200-300 more. Just because it's pay day.

Of course, the vast majority of people who intend to buy a season ticket have already done so. I do expect there to be a few hundred more sold, though. :)  

13 minutes ago, alanb said:

Just checked the email I received and the attachment is of a Barcode and a Thank you letter

That should work for the gate until your card comes through.