Season tickets

I agree, good to match things under difficult situations for many

We really aim low though, why shouldn’t we strive for 5000 ? Then , it becomes thread worthy

Would really make a difference if we also make buying a ticket on match day for people as well much simpler

It’s incredibly difficult for people to buy tickets, more complicated than it needs to be

51 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I agree, good to match things under difficult situations for many

We really aim low though, why shouldn’t we strive for 5000 ? Then , it becomes thread worthy

Would really make a difference if we also make buying a ticket on match day for people as well much simpler

It’s incredibly difficult for people to buy tickets, more complicated than it needs to be

Ticket office much much better than before 

16 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Ticket office much much better than before 

I agree that it has improved but also agree with Leeds that there is room for further improvement. Getting there and great to see our numbers building. A top six season and I predict over 4,000 season tickets the following season. 

15 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I agree that it has improved but also agree with Leeds that there is room for further improvement. Getting there and great to see our numbers building. A top six season and I predict over 4,000 season tickets the following season. 

Okay Tony 😅

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Dunno if it’s been asked n answered previously but is the 94% of target based on last seasons total sales or this seasons  hoped for increase? 

It's the percentage compared to last season sale. I think we sold around 3300 last year.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

👍. So to recover the shortfall from “twostandgate” we would need to sell 3600 .  Always gonna be a big big ask . 

I think the club are hoping for the revenue from stayaway families combined with the byabud and £30.00 donation covers some of it.

31 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It's the percentage compared to last season sale. I think we sold around 3300 last year.

Still around 4 weeks till the league kicks off and that’s what the season tickets cover. Still time.

On 6/30/2022 at 3:10 PM, Ethan said:

Wonder when we will get our tickets. Need them for Hartlepool game

On 6/30/2022 at 3:24 PM, Sonny said:

New season tickets will not be available until mid July. Show your email receipt for entry to Hartlepool game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You're welcome!

Looks like th much anticipated and hoped for Pay day bump hasn’t materialised . Here’s hoping for an Early bird deadline dash for the tape [emoji1696]

A shame as just a few hundred more could really help

Still time though

We should consider for next season an ambitious target of 5000 with a campaign online and in town/ surrounding areas but with a great incentive ?

Why should we not be ambitious ?

Do an offer to good to refuse, affordable and accessible with payment options to suit all budgets

It is more than 3106 it's not been updated yet we got 2 today so At least another 2 to that total  lol

That’s good

If around 3300 is the maximum of our ambition ? Then fair enough

Under current cost crisis on fuel and food it’s good

But, why can’t we set a target, achieve it and do something out of the ordinary to achieve it ?

Seems we are happy just to tick along with the current numbers

11 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

That’s good

But, why can’t we set a target, achieve it and do something out of the ordinary to achieve it ?

I know where you are coming from but it is well over half of our average support think we need to try harder to increase the fan base first and suppose that Will only happen if there's a good enough product on the park.

12 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

That’s good

Why set ANY target? It seems foolish to me to announce how many they'd like to sell. Maybe the club should say they want to sell them all which is exactly what they want to do.

I know where you are coming from but it is well over half of our average support think we need to try harder to increase the fan base first and suppose that Will only happen if there's a good enough product on the park.

The only way that can happen is when they simplify buying match day tickets

Easy process for the on the day fans

Why set ANY target? It seems foolish to me to announce how many they'd like to sell. Maybe the club should say they want to sell them all which is exactly what they want to do.

Because it shows ambition

Achieve higher than current level shows the wish and desire to to grow the fan base and club ?

Seems many just accept this is all we can ever achieve, hardly a plan is it ?