Season tickets

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, shull said:

What about a 10 year Season Ticket for St Mirren Park with relevant benefits ?

Here's Falkirks

FB_IMG_1673545981919.thumb.jpg.713761f4b872148785f5b235583ecaee.jpg

If you've a spare £5k lying around could be worth it.

Unfortunately that counts out most football supporters who would have more pressing items, if they had that money to spare at all, to buy with their £5k

Edited by faraway saint

• 4 months later...

Good on them getting the tickets out early doors this season while the feelgood factor is high.

Also, I don't want to get Shull's hopes up but I've heard a wee rumour that the new strips this season will be unveiled and on sale pretty damn sharp after the end of the season.

Good on them getting the tickets out early doors this season while the feelgood factor is high.
Also, I don't want to get Shull's hopes up but I've heard a wee rumour that the new strips this season will be unveiled and on sale pretty damn sharp after the end of the season.
I was down at ticket office today for Aberdeen tickets and imo it's crazy to put season tickets on sale today in lead up to our two biggest league matches in around 40 years surely common sense and they go on sale next Monday.

On the strips situation I was talking to the guy in the club shop and said his boss (who's idea it was for this season's away kit was due a meeting with club soon to discuss this season's kits) according to him nobody seems to know if we are sticking with joma again or looking for someone else, he said we've been with Joma 9 years and might look elsewhere this time around but definitely not anybody like Adidas or Nike as some have asked about.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

On the strips situation I was talking to the guy in the club shop and said his boss (who's idea it was for this season's away kit was due a meeting with club soon to discuss this season's kits) according to him nobody seems to know if we are sticking with joma again or looking for someone else, he said we've been with Joma 9 years and might look elsewhere this time around but definitely not anybody like Adidas or Nike as some have asked about.

The tender went out ages ago and everything is signed and sealed with a supplier for next season and several seasons following that.

There's absolutely no chance that we're in mid May and don't have next season's kits signed off on, much less not knowing who is supplying them.

Same deal as always with a new supplier, due to shorter lead times, season one will be templates out of the teamwear catalogue and following that, we'll have option of bespoke every following season.

Nike would never be an option as they only do exclusive contracts and the numbers we shift would not be worth their while so would have not bid on the tender. Plus for the size of company they are and brand reach  Nike gear is really shitty quality in my opinion.

Adidas would have maybe been an option but again due to numbers, would have been exclusively a teamwear contract like Aberdeen have rather than a Celtic style bespoke contract.

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I was down at ticket office today for Aberdeen tickets and imo it's crazy to put season tickets on sale today in lead up to our two biggest league matches in around 40 years surely common sense and they go on sale next Monday.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

The guy in the shop is doing a very good job of keeping it under wraps mate.

Most of our training gear/playing kit for next season has already arrived.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:38 PM, djchapsticks said:

Talking of shull where is he  :blink: