Jump to content

Season tickets


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Fantastic!
A dedicated email address to contact and ask why nobody has responded to emails sent to the last email address they told us to contact!

Progress!

It's like watching a committee meeting of the Judean People's Front! emoji850.png

SPLITTER !   😠

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We the People's Front of Judea, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Brian, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom. You must admit though, it was easier than renewing a season ticket!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem here clearly lies with the ticketing company, who sound like a similar bunch of chancing cowboys as the last mob. If their software cant link different season tickets using the same email address and allow you to purchase them all, then they really arent very good. Around 800 people having problems at the last count is a pretty sorry indictment on them. Of course, the club need to take responsibility as well as they should have made sure this mob had a system fit for purpose, and they clearly didnt.

I have no idea why the club continues to enter dubious deals with shite private companies. I'm sure div could have set something up for them at a fraction of the cost.

I've now had three phone calls from the club apologising, but still no resolution and still only purchased one out of three season tickets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In fairness ticketing seems to be notoriously difficult to get right at low cost. The club could use one of the big companies like Ticketmaster, but would probably wipe out at least 1 player wage. As long as it gets sorted out before the start of the season I'm not overly bothered 

Edited by Doakes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hendo said:

The problem here clearly lies with the ticketing company, who sound like a similar bunch of chancing cowboys as the last mob. If their software cant link different season tickets using the same email address and allow you to purchase them all, then they really arent very good. Around 800 people having problems at the last count is a pretty sorry indictment on them. Of course, the club need to take responsibility as well as they should have made sure this mob had a system fit for purpose, and they clearly didnt.

I have no idea why the club continues to enter dubious deals with shite private companies. I'm sure div could have set something up for them at a fraction of the cost.

I've now had three phone calls from the club apologising, but still no resolution and still only purchased one out of three season tickets.

Think of the money you are saving! 

Also think of the healthy life your kids will have not having to endure the mental torture of being Saints fans.

I thought you worked in social care too. It’s criminal to inflict Saints on your kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone actually been contacted never mind had a successful resolution. That's 4 emails with zero response and tried phoning today but nada. Surely they can't let the next tranche proceed on Monday with this still not resolved or it will just descend into total chaos !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Anyone actually been contacted never mind had a successful resolution. That's 4 emails with zero response and tried phoning today but nada. Surely they can't let the next tranche proceed on Monday with this still not resolved or it will just descend into total chaos !

Imagine you getting ignored.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Think of the money you are saving! 

Also think of the healthy life your kids will have not having to endure the mental torture of being Saints fans.

I thought you worked in social care too. It’s criminal to inflict Saints on your kids.

They've both said they dont want to go this season, but i might make them as it builds up resilience. Just hope the food kiosk is open, a hot dog at times is the only positive selling point. This season might be different.

Campbell from the club just phoned, all sorted now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

afraid I am struggling to get any enthusiasm up this season. Last season sickened me. If it is only an e ticket I will be asking for a refund and chucking it.In 58 years of following Saints I have never felt so little interest at the start of a season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

afraid I am struggling to get any enthusiasm up this season. Last season sickened me. If it is only an e ticket I will be asking for a refund and chucking it.In 58 years of following Saints I have never felt so little interest at the start of a season

Why would you chuck it if it is an eticket? You scan it at the turnstiles in the same way you scan a physical ticket. It's a short term measure until the plastic tickets are issued.

If it's the tech knowledge that's worrying you, myself and I'm sure many more would be happy to help
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I rarely even carry a phone.really cannot be arsed having to work out what To do and then remember phone every week. Think last season had a bigger effect on me than I thought. The watching on TV ripped my knitting. Only saw about half of our games and did not miss the rest. .might just go to away games if allowed and rubber the homes ones.

Why would you chuck it if it is an eticket? You scan it at the turnstiles in the same way you scan a physical ticket. It's a short term measure until the plastic tickets are issued.

If it's the tech knowledge that's worrying you, myself and I'm sure many more would be happy to help
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, guinness said:

I rarely even carry a phone.really cannot be arsed having to work out what To do and then remember phone every week. Think last season had a bigger effect on me than I thought. The watching on TV ripped my knitting. Only saw about half of our games and did not miss the rest. .might just go to away games if allowed and rubber the homes ones.

I might be in the minority, but events of the last year or so have taught me not to take things for granted. i.e. being able to pick and choose when to attend football matches!

I'm looking forward to the start of the season and getting back into my seat in the ground.

Edited by FTOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Outcome of ballot for Tuesday's game supposed to be communicated one way or other by Friday afternoon. I suppose it's still Friday afternoon but I'm not hopeful given the club doesn't seem to have clue over organisation of the whole season ticket issue . We really are and always been a shambles administratively as well as being a shambles on the park more often than not. We seem to be getting it together on the pitch but same old story behind the scenes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I might be in the minority, but events of the last year or so have taught me not to take things for granted. i.e. being able to pick and choose when to attend football matches!
I'm looking forward to the start of the season and getting back into my seat in the ground.
Absolutely this. Never take a simple pleasure like going to the football for granted ever again is my take.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...