Season tickets

22 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Ye , same day I got the email.

Good lad 👍🏼
A mate of mine did the same…………and he got an immediate reply 😮

56 minutes ago, Maboza said:

No sign of any news on ballot judging by here, Twitter or P&B. 

I wonder if the club will hit their commitment of notifying everyone by today. 

I'm hoping this may be a sign of increased capacity, but i wont hold my breath.

I still have not received a reply to my e-mail.  My season ticket remains un renewed.

Starting to feel a mild sensation of annoyance, slight sensation of annoyance indeed.
Fear not... 4 days left for early bird discount.

I'm sure it's all in hand!

Things go wrong.
I fully accept that.

Sometime things out of our control. Fair enough.

No reply to an email for over a month.

Instant reply on Social Media asking me to be patient.

Secondary email address supplied despite first email address being valid but just not answered.

Told to phone.

No answer.
Answering machine full and not accepting messages.

Reply to email received asking for best time on a specified day to contact me. Number and time window supplied.

Call never came as promised.

Tried to call.

No answer and no messages can be left.

FFS... I only wanted to give the club almost £500. That's all.

Had my card out when I couldn't register online.

Online? Let's not go there!
Update...

I waited fully two weeks after my promised call didn't come.

Did try phoning but as before, was a waste of time.

I emailed the club official who had promised me a call to sort things out.

She was genuinely surprised and asked what time today she could call to resolve things personally.

As I was at work and out of the office on and off, I said any time between 11am and 2.30pm.

At 2.35pm my call arrived!

Still... What's 5 minutes when you have waited 2 months!

Bottom line... 2 tickets renewed and a personal assurance that although both tickets are linked to the same email, we will both be able to log in and watch the match v the Jambos separately!

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

May be an image of text that says "WOTHERWELL Motherwell FC @MotherwellFC We want to give you a free season ticket if you're unemployed or on a low income. We want everyone to feel part of our club, and enjoy the excitement and community spirit football brings. Come and join us at Fir Park."

Motherwell borrowed £3 million in government loans compared to our £1.7 million. They also spent £500K + on ground improvements and have paid out transfer fees for Kelly and Slattery, with the former becoming one their highest paid players , if the fans are to be believed.

As outlined in the speculation thread they relatively recently brought in £3million for Turnbull and £1.5 million for Scott.

Go figure.................

A great gesture but not one that we could sustain or organise without making an arse of it.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Motherwell borrowed £3 million in government loans compared to our £1.7 million. They also spent £500K + on ground improvements and have paid out transfer fees for Kelly and Slattery, with the former becoming one their highest paid players , if the fans are to be believed.

As outlined in the speculation thread they relatively recently brought in £3million for Turnbull and £1.5 million for Scott.

Go figure.................

A great gesture but not one that we could sustain or organise without making an arse of it.

That's all well and good but they DIDN'T have to go to the extreme lengths they have.

We, seemingly, are a well run club and have sufficient funds to be seen as comfortable.

What "gestures" are our support getting? 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's all well and good but they DIDN'T have to go to the extreme lengths they have.

We, seemingly, are a well run club and have sufficient funds to be seen as comfortable.

What "gestures" are our support getting? 

No. They didn't. I'd be happy if we did this, as long as it didn't impact elsewhere.

However, they had enough money to do so. As I said a great gesture.

SMISA bought group tickets for the community and there were people moaning about it.

I can just imagine the weeping and wailing from sections of our support if we did this at the cost of missing out on key players.

You'd probably even get some clowns asking, " Why should work shy bastards scrounging from the benefits system get free season tickets?".:rolleyes:

Edited by FTOF

229571475_4130665527045672_2906458095483449361_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-4&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=w7AvbO7nGigAX9K2JZy&tn=wer4uSsPW03AOgHa&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=f37bc40a3311be30dd6c2e8677cb59e1&oe=613369D4
Motherwell in addition to above offer earlier in summer offered free season tickets to all season ticket holders from last season to thank them for supporting club but getting nothing for last year's ticket.

26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Motherwell in addition to above offer earlier in summer offered free season tickets to all season ticket holders from last season to thank them for supporting club but getting nothing for last year's ticket.

I understand the sentiment Ronnie but “nothing” is a bit misleading. My season ticket got me coverage of every home league game last season.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

No. They didn't. I'd be happy if we did this, as long as it didn't impact elsewhere.

However, they had enough money to do so. As I said a great gesture.

SMISA bought group tickets for the community and there were people moaning about it.

I can just imagine the weeping and wailing from sections of our support if we did this at the cost of missing out on key players.

You'd probably even get some clowns asking, " Why should work shy bastards scrounging from the benefits system get free season tickets?".:rolleyes:

It would get Oaky to some games and give hesgoal a rest. 😉

I understand the sentiment Ronnie but “nothing” is a bit misleading. My season ticket got me coverage of every home league game last season.
My use of the word "Nothing" was to do with Motherwell post on their website not St Mirren.

I couldn't remember the exact terms used but here is the link either a free season ticket or a full refund was offered.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/05/11/free-season-tickets-for-2020-21-holders/

As I'm not a season ticket holder I'm not directly affected by this but as a mdmber of SMISA I would have expected better communication of what has happened and how it is being addressed. I would have expected our Chairman, CEO and head of Brand Management to be out there front and centre giving regular updates even if it was just to say, it still isn't fixed but this is what we're planning to do about it. What I didn't like most of all was the outgoing chairman having his look at me David Cameron moment just before the shit hits the poor Theresa Neadham fan! We need to be better than this if we are going to be taken seriously, this all translates to why our players are valued at the lower end of the market because we look like (pardon thd pun) a charity case outfit!