Season tickets

36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Motherwell have just under 4000 sold and i am sure Ross County have sold more this season than last season but think there were fans who didn't buy because they didn't want Mackay as manager at the time.

With us only pushing 3000, looked like our failure of the top 6 last season is costing us. 

365 to go to match last season but 3,000 is not to be sniffed at Tommy (and I know you are not). I think you are right. A top six finish and we would have surpassed last years figures by now IMO. The on/off debate about the family stand has now been resolved so arguably, should help. One thought is that fans won’t renew until close to the start of the league as there seems to be a mixed appetitive for the early league cup games so we may still go over last years total. 

Edited by Rascal

3 hours ago, W6er said:

The physical ones take a few weeks to produce, however a QR code was issued with the initial email which should admit you to games up until then.

As with previous seasons, I would get there early for the first few games. :) 

Just checked the email I received and the attachment is of a Barcode and a Thank you letter

52 minutes ago, Rascal said:

365 to go to match last season but 3,000 is not to be sniffed at Tommy (and I know you are not). I think you are right. A top six finish and we would have surpassed last years figures by now IMO. The on/off debate about the family stand has now been resolved so arguably, should help. One thought is that fans won’t renew until close to the start of the league as there seems to be a mixed appetitive for the early league cup games so we may still go over last years total. 

By this time next week I expect us to have sold 200-300 more. Just because it's pay day.

Of course, the vast majority of people who intend to buy a season ticket have already done so. I do expect there to be a few hundred more sold, though. :)  

13 minutes ago, alanb said:

Just checked the email I received and the attachment is of a Barcode and a Thank you letter

That should work for the gate until your card comes through.

3 hours ago, alanb said:

The first email I got had barcodes on the attachment but the next one had QR codes. 

Just now, alanb said:

I will wait a second email with bated breath then

I meant to say that the reason I got a second email was because I changed my grandson's seat after they opened the general sale.