Season tickets

The ticket office gets a bit of stick now & again but today, they're bang on it.

Tried to renew 2 season tickets (bought separately) overnight but could only get 1 done.

I emailed the ticket office around 11pm last night and received a call about 10am & my st renewal was done in no time at all.

Delighted with the promptness of reply & sorted.

33 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

The ticket office gets a bit of stick now & again but today, they're bang on it.

Tried to renew 2 season tickets (bought separately) overnight but could only get 1 done.

I emailed the ticket office around 11pm last night and received a call about 10am & my st renewal was done in no time at all.

Delighted with the promptness of reply & sorted.

I had a problem with mine as well and they sorted it out very quickly after I emailed them.

1 hour ago, Scott-Leeds said:

So therefore still an issue with our online platform causing you to try buy / then email / then take a call etc 3 attempts for 1 transaction

Year in year out this never gets sorted

Still 3rd time lucky emoji3.png

It was my fault, not the ticketing system.

5 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

So therefore still an issue with our online platform causing you to try buy / then email / then take a call etc 3 attempts for 1 transaction

Year in year out this never gets sorted

Still 3rd time lucky emoji3.png

I read the email but not as properly as I should.

It clearly said, if you purchased more than 1 season ticket last year, to contact the ticket office to renew.

The very helpful lady that contacted me explained. They could link the 2 tickets which enabled renewing in one transaction in future.

More than happy with the speedy response & helpfulness from the ticket office.

Edited by Kombibuddie
Typo

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Add another 4 to the total. Absolutely painless, (well except financially). Used online and got it sorted inside two minutes. 

Are we still using the same STs though?

Unless you chose the option to get a new card, you'll be using a QR code on your phone.

I didn't notice the fact we had to request a physical ST. It said nothing about it in the step by step guide I was sent. And to charge an extra £3.00 a head is a bit of a cheek IMO. I will need to try to see if I can get the STs retrospectively because I don't usually take my phone to the footie.

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I didn't notice the fact we had to request a physical ST. It said nothing about it in the step by step guide I was sent. And to charge an extra £3.00 a head is a bit of a cheek IMO. I will need to try to see if I can get the STs retrospectively because I don't usually take my phone to the footie.

I went for the card as I can give it to a friend if I can't go. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

It appears as an option on the first page when you go through the purchase process.

This will allow you to use your personal QR code to enter The SMiSA Stadium for our home league fixtures. Please note, our app will show your season ticket from 1st July 2023.

If you do not have access to a smart device, or if you would prefer to purchase a season card, please select Physical Card, which will be provided for a minimal additional cost, including postage. 

2,500 is excellent going and will hopefully climb significantly again tomorrow with people off their work and going down to renew.

On June 10th 2022, the figure was just over 2000 and by the time the season kicked off we were on a bit over 3,400. By the end of the season after the half season tickets were taken into consideration, the club shifted 3,800 season tickets.

If we could get anywhere close to that number by kick off, it would be brilliant progress and would probably leave us with well over 4,000 ST holders after the half season tickets go on sale in December.