Jump to content

Season tickets


Recommended Posts


Unfortunately that seems to be the norm .
Or three reminder emails and then copy in absolutely everyone on their contact list ……. Then they reply and say they’ll get back to you . 10 days later from that  , still waiting . ( not about the STs , another Club matter) 
So glad we brought Kibble on board , it’s brought a real professionalism and business like approach to the club . 
if I treated my customers this way, I’d be selling the big issue outside Morrison’s pretty damn quick !! 

I think you’re spot on here - surely there must be club staff that monitor or read these posts, we’re talking basic manners and customer service here.

Let’s not forget 3200 people last season coughed up their money and essentially got hee-haw, to that end with it being common knowledge that there is to be no fan incentive this season and with the uncertainty meaning it may be hard to project this seasons uptake you would think the club would be trying to get things spot on from a PR perspective.

I will buy my ticket and my sons - but I could understand if any other buddy that doesn’t renew.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm .
Or three reminder emails and then copy in absolutely everyone on their contact list ……. Then they reply and say they’ll get back to you . 10 days later from that  , still waiting . ( not about the STs , another Club matter) 

So glad we brought Kibble on board , it’s brought a real professionalism and business like approach to the club . 
if I treated my customers this way, I’d be selling the big issue outside Morrison’s pretty damn quick !! 

I’m also glad to see that the promises of the Kibble to bring more professionalism to the running of the club have materialised. Nearly July no season tickets sold and the price of them advised as the same as last year.

Posters on here were critical of the fact that the cost of the season tickets not mentioned in any club posts only to be berated by other posters for not remembering what they paid last year. That’s like turning up to MacDonalds when they reopened and being told we are not telling you the price of a burger, you need to remember what you paid the last time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

You should complain to the owners  Smisa!

I was only responding to a general question mate, more from a business that actually practices good communication, whereas plenty talk about how important communication is yet fail miserably. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe, I'm in the minority, but I couldn't give a shit about rewards.
I bought a season ticket to help support the club through difficult financial times.
The club has thanked us several times for the financial support we've provided throughout the year. More than enough for me. 
I had a good laugh at the dummy out of the pram highlighted statement.
Brilliant? I think not.


Here here. Fully expect Motherwell to be garbage this year. Beaten in a friendly by Dumbarton with a hunner trialists. They are struggling at the moment to pull a squad together after more than two thirds of their squad left at end of last season. All fine and well giving season tickets away for nothing but just won’t work for if we want a chance of progression. For those moaning, go buy your season ticket and stop bumping yer gums. In fact, try and recruit one other to buy one as well. Cmon.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alansaint said:

 


Here here. Fully expect Motherwell to be garbage this year. Beaten in a friendly by Dumbarton with a hunner trialists. They are struggling at the moment to pull a squad together after more than two thirds of their squad left at end of last season. All fine and well giving season tickets away for nothing but just won’t work for if we want a chance of progression. For those moaning, go buy your season ticket and stop bumping yer gums. In fact, try and recruit one other to buy one as well. Cmon.

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody heard from the club?
10 days and counting but no.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though.

Government guidelines changing. Staff working from home.

A "got your email and will be in touch" would be professional, as we were led to believe our getting into bed with Kibble would make us...

But I'll await with patience... It's only money I'm wanting to commit to them.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our first competitive home game is only 14 days away . 
I know it’s a LC game and isn’t covered by season tickets and I am well aware of the fluid nature of the situation presently with Covid and Government restrictions but if we are restricted in numbers ,surely the club must have worked out by now how the ballot for those 500 tickets is to be carried out ? 
Perhaps this will be one of the freebie “thank you” games we were promised as a result of the early finish of season 2019-20 ?

two LC games and one league game before Jason Leitchs (hopefully ) planned easing . Be nice to have some sort of idea what’s planned by the club ….at least provisionally .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

10 days and counting but no.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though.

Government guidelines changing. Staff working from home.

A "got your email and will be in touch" would be professional, as we were led to believe our getting into bed with Kibble would make us...

But I'll await with patience... It's only money I'm wanting to commit to them. emoji850.png

Clearly something has gone very wrong with the process. That added to the shirt sponsorship fiasco and the lack of information coming out of the club worries me. Something is not right. I don't know why but I just feel it. Hope I'm proven wrong very soon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have received f**k all from the club re: ST renewal.  Not one letter!!!

 

I also have been watching the Euros so I have managed to live without this forum.....anyway just tried to register for next years season ticket and the bastarding thing closed yesterday,  Am I unable to renew because I seem to have missed a 4 day window I was not lettered about?

 

Also the same price as last year? shitty arse cheeks that's pish!  

 

Edited to add:  The incredibly smart guy below has pointed out that the window I knew f**k all about was 10 days and not 4.  

Edited by TediousTom
accuracy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have received f**k all from the club re: ST renewal.  Not one letter!!!
 
I also have been watching the Euros so I have managed to live without this forum.....anyway just tried to register for next years season ticket and the bastarding thing closed yesterday,  Am I unable to renew because I seem to have missed a 4 day window I was not lettered about?
 
Also the same price as last year? shitty arse cheeks that's pish!  
10 days.
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Okay 10 days then......still didn't get the decency of a f**king letter so how was I supposed to know? 
 
Anyway you didn't answer my question so erm......erm....well.......


From memory I believe the price hasn't risen from 2015.

That's another question answered from the Smart Cookie Monster.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still no reply from the club. Emailed a 12 days ago but nothing back. I am not blaming anyone working there as the office staff are always excellent. I just don’t get how a premier league club which is a business can’t get back in touch ? Any business needs to have the ability to respond quicker

Edited by norrie82
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Still no reply from the club. Emailed a 12 days ago but nothing back. I am not blaming anyone working there as the office staff are always excellent. I just don’t get how a premier league club which is a business can’t get back in touch ? Any business needs to have the ability to respond quicker

Sounds like those in charge of the season ticketing system have no idea what's happening.

However, a simple reply to enquiries should have been sent out. Possibly along the lines of thanking you for your query and that they'll up date you when they know anything further. Common courtesy.

Not the club's finest hour, no matter what has transpired regarding the changeover of season ticket host.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Sounds like those in charge of the season ticketing system have no idea what's happening.

However, a simple reply to enquiries should have been sent out. Possibly along the lines of thanking you for your query and that they'll up date you when they know anything further. Common courtesy.

Not the club's finest hour, no matter what has transpired regarding the changeover of season ticket host.

Indeed, exactly what I said a few days ago, a "holding" email to, at least, let people know there's some, however small, recognition of their enquiry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 10:01 AM, faraway saint said:

Indeed, exactly what I said a few days ago, a "holding" email to, at least, let people know there's some, however small, recognition of their enquiry. 

That’s exactly my original point. The clubs commercial awareness is zero. 

No other business would treat their customers this way and still be trading.  Stinks of complacency on how the club treat their fans. Furthermore its very amateurish.

With games kicking off in a few weeks and no revenue from season tickets. It appears the club don’t need the funds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That aged well.:rolleyes:

Find Out Now About the 2021/22 Season Ticket Release (stmirren.com)

An e-mail too.

Quote

All Season Ticket Holders who purchase their Renewal Season Ticket between 10am on Monday 5 July and 4pm on Wednesday 7 July will be eligible to enter the ballot process for our Premier Sports Cup match against Dunfermline on Tuesday 13 July.

 

Edited by FTOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s exactly my original point. The clubs commercial awareness is zero. 
No other business would treat their customers this way and still be trading.  Stinks of complacency on how the club treat their fans. Furthermore its very amateurish.
With games kicking off in a few weeks and no revenue from season tickets. It appears the club don’t need the funds.
So a business not taking money off customers for a product still weeks away BEFORE now is somehow detrimental to those customers how exactly ???

ST money is the same no matter when they start to collect it, your talking shite !
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We sit in the family stand because I've treated a friend's son since he was 12. Saved him from a life at Ibrox!

He's now a grown man and a proud Buddie!

We've sat in the family stand since the first full season.

Early bird tickets will cost us a combined total of £480.

Happy at that.

Just find it ironic that if we kidnap two kids and apply as a family, we save £72.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

We sit in the family stand because I've treated a friend's son since he was 12. Saved him from a life at Ibrox!

He's now a grown man and a proud Buddie!

We've sat in the family stand since the first full season.

Early bird tickets will cost us a combined total of £480.

Happy at that.

Just find it ironic that if we kidnap two kids and apply as a family, we save £72. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Not sure that would be cost effective, the Judge might see it as sinister and highly illegal. :lol:

Not even Digby Brown could get you out of that one. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...