Season tickets

40 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

So a business not taking money off customers for a product still weeks away BEFORE now is somehow detrimental to those customers how exactly ???

ST money is the same no matter when they start to collect it, your talking shite !

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 

Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.

Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.

I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.

HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 

Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.

Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.

I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.

HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.

Just get back to having a go at Kibble on Facebook.

3 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Some people don't need incentives to buy a season ticket. 

Y a w nnnnnnnnn.

2 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

You cannot renew your season ticket at the ticket office ,its not opening !

Always make it difficult for us old times who do not have a computer  or mobile phone ,don t they want our money!

They want your money most definitely.

But only on their terms.

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Just renewed . Quite easy. However i received an e mail with new ticket attached. A bar code on a bit of paper. What the hell do you do with that? Do we get a proper ticket later?

Probably, or else they will reactivate your present season ticket.

As they are a new system I suspect we may be given new plastic cards.

Perhaps we will require the bar code if we are one of the chosen few who are allowed to attend the first game. 

They may be covering all bases in case they aren't able to get all new season ticket cards out before the first game.

My letter read,

"Dear Xxx Xxxxxx,

From all at St Mirren Football Club, thank you for purchasing your 2021/22 season ticket. Your purchase plays an integral part in protecting the sustainability of St Mirren Football Club, along with aiding our ambition to grow into a top 6 club. As a club with strong community and family values, your continued loyalty and support is always hugely appreciated and never taken for granted. Your passion and commitment shows us how much you care about this great club, so thank you once again for playing your part. Below is an electronic copy of your season ticket bar code. Please note your season ticket will only be activated once appropriate documentation has been provided to the ticket office with all season tickets subject to our terms and conditions available on our website stmirren.com."

38 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

Probably, or else they will reactivate your present season ticket.

As they are a new system I suspect we may be given new plastic cards.

Perhaps we will require the bar code if we are one of the chosen few who are allowed to attend the first game. 

They may be covering all bases in case they aren't able to get all new season ticket cards out before the first game.

My letter read,

"Dear Xxx Xxxxxx,

From all at St Mirren Football Club, thank you for purchasing your 2021/22 season ticket. Your purchase plays an integral part in protecting the sustainability of St Mirren Football Club, along with aiding our ambition to grow into a top 6 club. As a club with strong community and family values, your continued loyalty and support is always hugely appreciated and never taken for granted. Your passion and commitment shows us how much you care about this great club, so thank you once again for playing your part. Below is an electronic copy of your season ticket bar code. Please note your season ticket will only be activated once appropriate documentation has been provided to the ticket office with all season tickets subject to our terms and conditions available on our website stmirren.com."

Hello Xxx Xxxxxx 😉