Jump to content

Season tickets


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Still no reply from the club. Emailed a 12 days ago but nothing back. I am not blaming anyone working there as the office staff are always excellent. I just don’t get how a premier league club which is a business can’t get back in touch ? Any business needs to have the ability to respond quicker

Sounds like those in charge of the season ticketing system have no idea what's happening.

However, a simple reply to enquiries should have been sent out. Possibly along the lines of thanking you for your query and that they'll up date you when they know anything further. Common courtesy.

Not the club's finest hour, no matter what has transpired regarding the changeover of season ticket host.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Sounds like those in charge of the season ticketing system have no idea what's happening.

However, a simple reply to enquiries should have been sent out. Possibly along the lines of thanking you for your query and that they'll up date you when they know anything further. Common courtesy.

Not the club's finest hour, no matter what has transpired regarding the changeover of season ticket host.

Indeed, exactly what I said a few days ago, a "holding" email to, at least, let people know there's some, however small, recognition of their enquiry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 10:01 AM, faraway saint said:

Indeed, exactly what I said a few days ago, a "holding" email to, at least, let people know there's some, however small, recognition of their enquiry. 

That’s exactly my original point. The clubs commercial awareness is zero. 

No other business would treat their customers this way and still be trading.  Stinks of complacency on how the club treat their fans. Furthermore its very amateurish.

With games kicking off in a few weeks and no revenue from season tickets. It appears the club don’t need the funds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That aged well.:rolleyes:

Find Out Now About the 2021/22 Season Ticket Release (stmirren.com)

An e-mail too.

Quote

All Season Ticket Holders who purchase their Renewal Season Ticket between 10am on Monday 5 July and 4pm on Wednesday 7 July will be eligible to enter the ballot process for our Premier Sports Cup match against Dunfermline on Tuesday 13 July.

 

Edited by FTOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s exactly my original point. The clubs commercial awareness is zero. 
No other business would treat their customers this way and still be trading.  Stinks of complacency on how the club treat their fans. Furthermore its very amateurish.
With games kicking off in a few weeks and no revenue from season tickets. It appears the club don’t need the funds.
So a business not taking money off customers for a product still weeks away BEFORE now is somehow detrimental to those customers how exactly ???

ST money is the same no matter when they start to collect it, your talking shite !
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We sit in the family stand because I've treated a friend's son since he was 12. Saved him from a life at Ibrox!

He's now a grown man and a proud Buddie!

We've sat in the family stand since the first full season.

Early bird tickets will cost us a combined total of £480.

Happy at that.

Just find it ironic that if we kidnap two kids and apply as a family, we save £72.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

We sit in the family stand because I've treated a friend's son since he was 12. Saved him from a life at Ibrox!

He's now a grown man and a proud Buddie!

We've sat in the family stand since the first full season.

Early bird tickets will cost us a combined total of £480.

Happy at that.

Just find it ironic that if we kidnap two kids and apply as a family, we save £72. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Not sure that would be cost effective, the Judge might see it as sinister and highly illegal. :lol:

Not even Digby Brown could get you out of that one. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

So a business not taking money off customers for a product still weeks away BEFORE now is somehow detrimental to those customers how exactly ???

ST money is the same no matter when they start to collect it, your talking shite !

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 

Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.

Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.

I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.

HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 

Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.

Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.

I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.

HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.

 

 

Just get back to having a go at Kibble on Facebook.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 

Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.

Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.

I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.

HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.

 

 

Some people don't need incentives to buy a season ticket. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Money in the bank is better than thinking your going to have money in the bank. Cash flow is not talking shite its the harsh reality of business. 
Had the club got its act together and had the season tickets available they would have committed money in the bank to assist in the running of the business. Your statement almost infers the clubs tardiness was a ploy to assist their customers.  Now that is talking shite.
Business that are successful know how to work the market to exploit it. Sell on the upside. In this case straight after the season had finished when everyone was buoyant about the placing in the league.
I was considering not bothering with renewing my season ticket and ride out the 3 games or more without access then when we get back in renew at that point. Save ME some money.
HOWEVER seeing the amazing incentive that I may win THE luxury and elusive ticket to possibly see Dunfermline in the cup, I’m getting the sleeping bag out to camp out at the club on Sunday to be the early early bird.
 
 
Y a w nnnnnnnnn.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

You cannot renew your season ticket at the ticket office ,its not opening !

Always make it difficult for us old times who do not have a computer  or mobile phone ,don t they want our money!

They want your money most definitely.

But only on their terms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

You cannot renew your season ticket at the ticket office ,its not opening !

Always make it difficult for us old times who do not have a computer  or mobile phone ,don t they want our money!

How are you managing to post on here? 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...