Season tickets

So do I BinEK, it worked fine for me and I received two bar codes....one for each season ticket
I registered both on the one email but when I went in to renew it only showed one available.... Not mine either! [emoji850]

Came out and logged back in, only to get an error message.

Tried later and got as far as entering details... but again, only for the second ticket on the account... not mine.

Phoned the club as advised.

Answering machine... Mail box full. [emoji26]

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

I registered both on the one email but when I went in to renew it only showed one available.... Not mine either! emoji850.png

Tried later and got as far as entering details... but again, only for the second ticket on the account... not mine.

Answering machine... Mail box full. emoji26.png

Nightmare!!

39 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

System is not accepting my email (accepted okay for registration) anyone getting this error message

image.jpeg

Got the same message. seat has been double booked.  System accepting more than one booking for same seat. Ticket office are trying to sort it out.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I registered both on the one email but when I went in to renew it only showed one available.... Not mine either! emoji850.png

Answering machine... Mail box full. emoji26.png

Another year of cock up

Got the same message. seat has been double booked.  System accepting more than one booking for same seat. Ticket office are trying to sort it out.
This has strong Dundee Utd play off final vibes where ST seats were "mistakenly" sold to non ST holders. If someone else has managed to buy a "reserved" ST seat before the open sale then they will have to get that unravelled pronto as no way any ST holder is going to accept that I suspect.

5 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

You cannot renew your season ticket at the ticket office ,its not opening !

Always make it difficult for us old times who do not have a computer  or mobile phone ,don t they want our money!

Ticket office was open today when I passed

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
2 hours ago, fuzzy said:

This has strong Dundee Utd play off final vibes where ST seats were "mistakenly" sold to non ST holders. If someone else has managed to buy a "reserved" ST seat before the open sale then they will have to get that unravelled pronto as no way any ST holder is going to accept that I suspect.

🤣🤣🤣what they going do about it🤣🤣🤣

Just renewed . Quite easy. However i received an e mail with new ticket attached. A bar code on a bit of paper. What the hell do you do with that? Do we get a proper ticket later?

I managed to renew and pay no problem and I also got my mail with the e-ticket - would have been much more assuring if the ticket had referenced mine and my sons seat numbers - in fairness they were referenced earlier in the booking process.

Just worried I don’t have my actual seats that I’ve had for years!!

23 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I managed to renew and pay no problem and I also got my mail with the e-ticket

Same here.  The only problem I had was of my own making (I use an app to secure my cards) but just restarting the payment process solved it.