Welcome Curtis Main

9 hours ago, pod said:

👍  I couldn't be bothered trying explain. 

I didn’t understand what your point was in bringing up one of many examples of where it has worked.

Is that all it was, to show a successful example of one of my point? 

Fair enough, all you had to say. 👍

On 6/8/2021 at 3:29 PM, doonhamer said:

I wonder if thread demolishing like this is one of the reasons fewer and fewer people bother with this forum these days?

I’ve signed back up with P&B because I’m scunnered with the lack of debate and humour and the endless point scoring drivel on here. 

I know I’ll not be missed but a lot of interesting posters have given up before me.   Over to you Bazil for the inevitable last word.  

I've waited for a few days on this but thought I'd respond.

The forum has certainly dropped in numbers over the years but theirs's always been a level of bampots like Bazil etc.

It's a romantic notion that this forum used to be all fun and full of serious debate.

As for the lack of humour compared to P&B, THAT's funny as it's mainly the dullest forum that exists, IMO.

This forum gives supporters an opportunity to discuss other matters, not always football related, and there's been plenty really good threads. 

I happen to think this forum has picked up over the last year.

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The forum has certainly dropped in numbers over the years but theirs's always been a level of bampots like Bazil etc.

It's a romantic notion that this forum used to be all fun and full of serious debate.

As for the lack of humour compared to P&B, THAT's funny as it's mainly the dullest forum that exists, IMO.

This forum gives supporters an opportunity to discuss other matters, not always football related, and there's been plenty really good threads. 

Hi etc.

ETA.

You don't even realise  you're one of the main culprits.

Edited by stlucifer

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You just can’t help yourself can you? You’re one of the absolute worst on here, your first post on practically any thread you join is to start an argument & antagonise, that’s where you and I differ.

That and not being able to admit when you’re wrong obviously. :whistle

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Happens all the time, not really a big deal. :thumbs2

It's just worth pointing out when you're trying to have a go, and failing. :lol:

Wish I'd caught that before the edit but, I have to admit, my misspelling did reduce any immediate impact a little. Didn't detract from the sentiment though.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:15 AM, faraway saint said:

My apologies, I was misinformed and never checked it out.

It seems it's a UEFA decision.

Yet Wembley are still offering hospitality packages and I can't find anything to support similar conditions for the general football supporters. 

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

That and not being able to admit when you’re wrong obviously. :whistle

Just thought I’d helpfully point out a very recent example of when FS did indeed admit he was wrong. 👍