Welcome Curtis Main

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just thought I’d helpfully point out a very recent example of when FS did indeed admit he was wrong. 👍

Mind blowing, it's like one of those super moon events.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't feed him, he might feck off if he get's hungry. :wink:

I won't. 

Isn't it strange that it's anyone of at least 5 or 6 people's fault and he's the poor victim? [emoji38]
Oh, he doesn't see himself as a victim, he's always the victor, it's just that it's everyone else who are the protagonists.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Isn't it strange that it's anyone of at least 5 or 6 people's fault and he's the poor victim? emoji38.png

Oh, he doesn't see himself as a victim, he's always the victor, it's just that it's everyone else who are the protagonists.

As soon as you point out anything in his posts that's questionable, he changes the goal posts, like @oaksoft, swerving away from his original airy fairy view then claims he's a target.

He done the same with @pod just the other day. 

Apologies, welcome etc etc. 

1 hour ago, slapsalmon said:

Doubt it 😂. He'll respond to this even though he knows I canny see it. Never a surer bet

If someone quotes it you’ll see it, I’ve made this clear countless times to why I respond to people that have me on ignore (yet are completely incapable of actually ignoring me 😂)

Attempted reverse psychology also won’t stop me responding, I’ve told you this before. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Isn't it strange that it's anyone of at least 5 or 6 people's fault and he's the poor victim? :lol:

5 or 6 people (probably a bit more) just get upset at past engagements & use that to cloud anything I post that they respond to. Spin away though. 

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
Isn't it strange that it's anyone of at least 5 or 6 people's fault and he's the poor victim? emoji38.png

You must have seen me more as a major antagonist given the upset I’ve caused you. To the extent you hide behind an ignore function yet still get involved in almost every conversation of mine. I can only imagine the tears & rage. 

As soon as you point out anything in his posts that's questionable, he changes the goal posts, like @oaksoft, swerving away from his original airy fairy view then claims he's a target.

He done the same with @pod just the other day. 

Apologies, welcome etc etc. 

That’s incorrect, you don’t understand that evolving arguments are different from moving goalposts. 

Also incorrect, @pod went out his way to start an argument with me, a good few do the same nowadays, sad they can’t leave the past where it belongs. 

He's an absolute clown. Best thing I did was the ignore. Just skim past when anybody quotes him which is getting fewer and fewer apart from bek. I can imagine his absolute seethe knowing if he responds I'm right, and if he doesn't he doesn't get any words in. Either way he can't win. Will be painful for the f**king desperado he is. 

Edited by slapsalmon

He's an absolute clown. Best thing I did was the ignore. Just skim past when anybody quotes him which is getting fewer and fewer apart from bek. I can imagine his absolute seethe knowing if he responds I'm right, and if he doesn't he doesn't get any words in. Either way he can't win. Will be painful for the f**king desperado he is. 
Unfair!
I've only engaged him once in months.... I was bored.

Generally, I sit back and laugh at him as he is SO predictable.

So retract that allegation right now or I'll Baz you! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji850]

9 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

Rent free in Slapsalmon’s head. 

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Unfair!

So retract that allegation right now or I'll Baz you! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji850.png

Cry*

I also note a whole bunch of people have been god slagging over on the Covid thread. Why did you only break down when a post came from my username? It’s almost as if you are as triggered by me as the salmon

Maybe you should hide, I mean put me on ignore as well? 🤣🤣

Edited by bazil85

Cry*
I also note a whole bunch of people have been god slagging over on the Covid thread. Why did you only break down when a post came from my username? It’s almost as if you are as triggered by me as the salmon
Maybe you should hide, I mean put me on ignore as well? [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I was responding to a post which specifically mentioned me.

But you know that and just felt the need to talk to me.

I understand your neediness!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But you know that and just felt the need to talk to me.

I understand your neediness!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I’ve made it clear to you and anyone else several times what they need to do if they don’t want to engage with me, yet here we are.

As for the last sentence, no one questions your understanding of neediness or of the people hiding behind the ignore function.

Credit to you though, at least you can sometimes see my posts & ignore them, Salmon & Slarti are incapable of just ignoring posts & moving on. I actually feel a bit bad I have triggered them so much. 🥲

Edited by bazil85

Also, that’s a mistake/lie, will you put your hands up and admit it?

Well according to the evidence baz, you're wrong. [emoji1787]

He's an absolute clown. Best thing I did was the ignore. Just skim past when anybody quotes him which is getting fewer and fewer apart from BEK.

Unfair!

So retract that allegation right now or I'll Baz you!

I was referencing the religious thread & chat about god, it could not have been clearer. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Pants on [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

You humiliated yourself yet again then brought a completely different thread into it. Classic deflection, even when obviously shown up.

Oh dear.

I guess everyone else is wrong yet again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Pants on emoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.png

You humiliated yourself yet again then brought a completely different thread into it. Classic deflection, even when obviously shown up.

Oh dear.

I guess everyone else is wrong yet again. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Very clear, you didn’t understand or have lied. If you were a bigger person you’d accept that, you’re not. 

‘Everyone’… 😂