Welcome Greg Kiltie

Just now, faraway saint said:

Yip, and looked decent in the games I seen him in, pleased.

image.thumb.png.77954a828f8cda357d56d00bd9913ec9.png

Even when he's not been scoring, he's always looked the sort of player who could do his fair share of damage.

As replacements for Durmus go, could we have realistically done any better? I don't think so.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

Finally a player to get excited by. He is just the type of player we need. Now a striker who knows where the goal is and a Goodwin type of player for centre midfield please

I'm still hoping JDH stays. DJChapstick on P&B saying there might be a capable and in demand left back incoming🤔

7 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:
There's a lot of clubs in for this one but we're well in the hunt. Won't be today though.

Does he not have a name them??? Pretty sure if you reveal his name it shouldn't scupper any potential deal.

You'd think that but the club was apparently targeting a young full-back from Juventus a couple of years ago and his name got out onto Twitter leaving the club raging at it getting leaked. So I'll not take any chances.

According to The Fakes fans  they tried to sign Kiltie.

Kiltie "wanted" to go to them, but our offer was so good, they wouldn't match it as it would have made Kiltie their "highest paid player".

You can almost taste their salty tears.

You'd think that but the club was apparently targeting a young full-back from Juventus a couple of years ago and his name got out onto Twitter leaving the club raging at it getting leaked. So I'll not take any chances.
Fair enough.

Fair enough.

• 7 months later...