Welcome Scott Tanser

52 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Very good news. Wonder of the result on Saturday has opened up the purse strings for contracts and new players given we are as good as safe now. 

I would like to think so ES

I was worried when we signed him as the fakes fans were all like he can't defend. I found he wasn't bad when we switched to the back 4 and thought that a lot of Fakes fans know f**k all about football.
I have liked him as a player, but was worried when there were a few games he wasn't starting over the likes of Tait, but feel it was from injury or covid rather than not being rated, but I'm not sure. Either way I'm glad he is back. My son's favourite players are Fraser and Tanser. He will be delighted.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Robinson's preferred 4-3-3 requires attacking, productive fullbacks (Liverpool are the model here: obviously we don't have Trent and Robertson, but we do need versions of them) so this is great news.

Hope we can get the new RB tied up for the other side. Tait likely to be backup on both sides this season; I suspect we may see Fraser move on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...