Our League Fixtures

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

This is going to be back to our usual . Struggling about the bottom two looking for points.

We should just ask if we can be relegated now ⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, elvis said:

This is going to be back to our usual . Struggling about the bottom two looking for points.

Enough is enough.

You can go back into my ignore list and stay there permanently.

For the sake of my f**king sanity if nothing else.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

tough christmas and new year schedule 

a lot of hard games in a short period, but this now looks a pretty tough league anyway.

Nothing to fear with the pool we have already and possibly a couple more signings

I'll leave that judgement until we, and everyone else, have completed squads.

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

We start with ties against three diddy clubs! Get some money on Champions League fitba' in Paisley soon! emoji41.pngemoji12.pngScreenshot_20210615-101851.jpeg

1 point from first 4 games i think. Pressure was off with no fans and nonsence season. Fully expect relegation battle with Jim's try not to lose game instead of win them tactics.

7 hours ago, elvis said:

Without a doubt this will be a struggle. Signed 4 player's so far who are other sides reserves mostly. Brophy a non- scoring striker along with Erwin and Main. As soon as pressure is on it's a struggle. Dundee, Saints and Ross County to be fighting at bottom.

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

tough christmas and new year schedule 

a lot of hard games in a short period, but this now looks a pretty tough league anyway.

Nothing to fear with the pool we have already and possibly a couple more signings

R u serious? Take away penalties Saints got last year and nae goals. Where are goals coming from? Certainly not Brophy, Main and Erwin plus Dennis no excactly prolific....

19 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

Time for the usual saints bashing to begin fixtures just out squad not fully complete yet but .......

Where are the goals coming from if no penalties?

51 minutes ago, God of war said:

Where are the goals coming from if no penalties?

All teams get penalties they arent exclusive to us. Jim has finished tbe rebuild yet goals will be shared about, no team has a prolific out and out goal scorer except a couple of clubs. Edouard seems to be off Tavernier a defender cole ready gone from a team tbat will rival us, burke a division below, so of the lower half teams Shankland the only forward. No County players or livi and fake saints aters in top 15 scorers. I dont rate Erwin wont hide thqt Mains record not great prior to us but its what he does for us that counts he is not being signed as our main goal threat he is being signed to harrass and annoy defenders creating space for other including Brophy who vame with a broken foot and Dennis who himself was out for a while. Hopefully a full pre swason will do them good. I want to see goals from our centre halves at set plays i would like mcAllister to chip in but think he is on the slide Kiltie will chop in with a few. Again we arw not tbe finished article in ter.s of squad yet 478929467_Screenshot_20210615-193216_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.16e0e75282c51c14b07fb36721f5aa81.jpg

Edited by Danish Buddie
Mis spelling