Norther Ireland games?

FTOF

Apparently two team buses spotted heading down past Turnberry yesterday evening, by an observant Ayr fan.

Something called "Ethan Erhahon's instagram story" mentions that the squad are off to Northern Ireland.:rolleyes:

Thought the club might have announced something about this.

Many clubs played bounce games at the weekend but they were not generally reported beforehand (or after the match for that matter). I assume they do not want fans to turn up due to Covid so are keeping a low profile.

Apparently two team buses spotted heading down past Turnberry yesterday evening, by an observant Ayr fan.
Something called "Ethan Erhahon's instagram story" mentions that the squad are off to Northern Ireland.:rolleyes:
Thought the club might have announced something about this.
There was a lot of cars parked at the rear of the South Stand at 5am this morning.

There are some fans , members of my family included , who are flying to Belfast this weekend. If they don't catch a game they're not that bothered , but rumours abound that we are playing Linfield,  either Sat or Sun !

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

I drove past the stadium yesterday afternoon as the players were all jumping aboard the 2 buses.... Was thinking to myself maybe they're off to some training camp somewhere,

Strangely hush hush..

Not strange, just nothing to do with u!