St. Mirren v Dunfermline Athletic 13-07-21

1 hour ago, woiiftm said:

1,000 fans in for today at Partick's game yet we only get 500 for our game on Tuesday!!

Anyone know how it's all worked out?

..... then take away the number you first thought of...

It's wizardry.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

90 f**king mins early to show up. 

There's only 500 folk going FFS

You’re moaning on here, Pie and Bovril and Twitter about this FFS. Don’t go then and give one of the many other supporters that would be more than happy to take your place.

1 hour ago, repairman said:

You’re moaning on here, Pie and Bovril and Twitter about this FFS. Don’t go then and give one of the many other supporters that would be more than happy to take your place.

You don't think 90 minutes is completely extreme?

I don't blame the club for this whatsoever, their hands are tied by a hopeless, hapless government intent on treating football supporters like naughty schoolkids.

Also, I don't recall being my opinions and thoughts on the matter being beholden to you or any c**t else, so I'll stick with my ticket. Thanks for your concern though.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Where you sitting?Im in away end,7:15pm

I’ve got friends who are in same end who have to be there at 6:45pm

Also hearing it’s a case of last in/1st out so might even get a pint after 😉

Edited by HSS
Cannie spell

The club didnt make the rule of the time slots or being in at a certain time they are just doing as they are told. We havent had the chance to he at a match in 16 months or so and all i see is feckin moaning at least you were all lucky enough to get a ticket from the ballot be bloody thankful. 
I'm not so sure. Over on PnB fans of other clubs are saying they do not have time slots. Seems some clubs are going down that route others are not which suggests it's not mandatory.

Given our "brush" with Covid last season, you can see to an extent why the club is being OTT.

The last thing the club needs is to be accused of being lax if some sort of spreading of Covid takes place that can be linked back to us.

Factor in that there will always be people who publicise breaches of protocol. We don't need fans heading for social media telling all and sundry that there was no social distancing in the bogs etc.. Big brother will be watching.

3 clubs cannot play fixtures because Covid is still here - it has not gone away. I am just grateful that at least some fans can attend a match. Watch Engerland go into meltdown over the next few months when they lift all restrictions.