Message from Rosalind Carr

Rosalind was in touch with me yesterday and asked if I could post this message to Saints fans, one she wrote back in January of this year. Was supposed to be posted on the club site but for whatever reason that hasn't happened yet so she wanted to get this out to her fellow supporters ahead of the new season.

To Saint Mirren FC, their staff and my fellow supporters. 

As a lifelong fan and supporter of Saint Mirren FC, I would like to say that it has been an honour and privilege to have served the fans and the club for over thirty years. Serving my fellow supporters was one of the greatest opportunities I have had in my life. There have been some great times and some very challenging times but being in the position to both serve my fellow supporters and being able to watch my team playing on match days I can say that the great times have outweighed the challenging times. 

Now that I am a grandmother to two adorable boys with a third grandson on the way I have arrived at the view that it is now time for me to be with my family and have therefore decided not to extend the contract. 

I would like to thank my incredible staff and family who have worked tirelessly both behind the scenes and in the kiosks to serve the fans on match days. Their commitment and energy made an incredible difference when things were tough. I would also like to thank Saint Mirren staff and Board of Directors both past and present for their valued support. 

I am now looking forward to attending the games as a fan and enjoying your company in the supporters bar and in the stand on match day

Update: 

Grandson No 3 has arrived and is doing well. 

COYS

Rosalind Carr

22 minutes ago, div said:

Rosalind was in touch with me yesterday and asked if I could post this message to Saints fans, one she wrote back in January of this year. Was supposed to be posted on the club site but for whatever reason that hasn't happened yet so she wanted to get this out to her fellow supporters ahead of the new season.

To Saint Mirren FC, their staff and my fellow supporters. 

As a lifelong fan and supporter of Saint Mirren FC, I would like to say that it has been an honour and privilege to have served the fans and the club for over thirty years. Serving my fellow supporters was one of the greatest opportunities I have had in my life. There have been some great times and some very challenging times but being in the position to both serve my fellow supporters and being able to watch my team playing on match days I can say that the great times have outweighed the challenging times. 

Now that I am a grandmother to two adorable boys with a third grandson on the way I have arrived at the view that it is now time for me to be with my family and have therefore decided not to extend the contract. 

I would like to thank my incredible staff and family who have worked tirelessly both behind the scenes and in the kiosks to serve the fans on match days. Their commitment and energy made an incredible difference when things were tough. I would also like to thank Saint Mirren staff and Board of Directors both past and present for their valued support. 

I am now looking forward to attending the games as a fan and enjoying your company in the supporters bar and in the stand on match day

Update: 

Grandson No 3 has arrived and is doing well. 

COYS

Rosalind Carr

What did she do at club?

1 hour ago, div said:

Rosalind Carr

Wrote it back in January 😂  If she gets a wriggle on the club  might provide her with a season ticket for the 22/23 season. 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, 17/03/13 said:

Kiosks at stadium going to be run by company called Pie Sports from now on. They're also running Thistle's too.

Apparently they started off by delivering pies to armchair fans

https://piesports.com/about/

Pie sports is an offshoot of Pars bakery who supply alot of clubs. Have dealings with them sometimes. 

Edited by Big_Mougie

• 2 weeks later...