St.Mirren v Aberdeen

FTOF

Well… I never did say that he was unpopular and thus wrong.

From an outsider’s POV, seeing the game on a box, Callum appears to never ever try to have a relationship with the players, communicate and let them know what he will tolerate and what not.

He seems to feel that his sole purpose is to know the rules and interpret that if and when he sees indiscretions.  When I played, referees would talk to both teams, before and during matches, so that they knew what he might tolerate and what not.

he is a self imposed lonely man out there.

no great disrespect intended, but you obviously never played enough  (I did.  Stopped when I was 46, so I know what discipline and control real referees CAN achieve).

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Well… I never did say that he was unpopular and thus wrong.

From an outsider’s POV, seeing the game on a box, Callum appears to never ever try to have a relationship with the players, communicate and let them know what he will tolerate and what not.

He seems to feel that his sole purpose is to know the rules and interpret that if and when he sees indiscretions.  When I played, referees would talk to both teams, before and during matches, so that they knew what he might tolerate and what not.

he is a self imposed lonely man out there.

no great disrespect intended, but you obviously never played enough  (I did.  Stopped when I was 46, so I know what discipline and control real referees CAN achieve).

played till mid thirties and referred till early forties

8 hours ago, Slash said:

Callum? Not like you to make a mistake. 

Ta, you’re right.  Collum, of course.  It was auto-corrected.

( I had to fkin fix the auto-incorrect for the one in this post.)

I often make a typo.  Or two.

I spotted that after I’d posted but could do nothing, as one of the wankers now polluting this place caused the edit function to be removed.

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Ta, you’re right.  Collum, of course.  It was auto-corrected.

( I had to fkin fix the auto-incorrect for the one in this post.)

I often make a typo.  Or two.

I spotted that after I’d posted but could do nothing, as one of the wankers now polluting this place caused the edit function to be removed.

That was me.

I do apologise and wish the specific function was returned to all 

Forgive me .