Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21

2 hours ago, God of war said:

Been confirmed Brophy might touch ball more than three times, might also score but don't bet on it...

Obviously not fan of Brophy with the amount of sheeat you seem to spout about him. Each to their own opinion but its verging on obsession. Maybe you should message him and see if he fancies starring in Paisley’s own version of Fatal Attraction 

2 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Obviously not fan of Brophy with the amount of sheeat you seem to spout about him. Each to their own opinion but its verging on obsession. Maybe you should message him and see if he fancies starring in Paisley’s own version of Fatal Attraction 

Might just do that, hopefully hes a better actor then he is a footballer...

8 minutes ago, God of war said:

Only time will tell, its all about opinions i guess and constructive chat/banter no malicious intent. In my opinion there are way to many “supporters “ on this and other forums that believe they are sofa Mourinho’s.  They slate and deride players for this that and the other, like they could do better. For me there are opinions fair play then there is almost vilification and dislike/distain for players  

Edited by Clydebanksaint
Added more

11 hours ago, God of war said:

Its actually a form of online abuse, hopefully you will get reported and dealt with , like the rest of the pondlife

Brophy scored a couple pre-season. Now getting slated because he didn't score in the one competitive game we've played.

The guy was injured when he joined us, but started to show some form at the end of last season.

Come on, let's give him a chance to show his ability. Tuesday night v Stenny might be just the game to get him off the mark.

7 hours ago, pondsman said:

Brophy scored a couple pre-season. Now getting slated because he didn't score in the one competitive game we've played.

The guy was injured when he joined us, but started to show some form at the end of last season.

Come on, let's give him a chance to show his ability. Tuesday night v Stenny might be just the game to get him off the mark.

What about ten games before he never scored?

9 hours ago, God of war said:

What about ten games before he never scored?

I have no interest in what a player does before he comes to us. In his short StMirren career he has played 10 games for us yet. He has played a total of 9 games before and after the aforementioned pre season games totalling 457 minutes avg of 50.7 mins per game. In essence he is still finding his feet in our squad and how we and JG wants us to play and individual player roles. Mooted reply you gave. You clearly dont like or rate him but my god give him time to bed into the team. 

14 minutes ago, ICC said:

Brophy , Main and The Menace will be sensational.

Any combo of 2 from those 3 will do well for us this season i know Jim likes to get the ball down and play but it also gives us an option to use Main to play upto and either hold it in for runners or play others in whilst putting himself about with their central defenders.