Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Gentlemen, you see how he drags you in and, before you know it, you are the new BiEK? 

Endless pleading questions to keep you on the hook, going nowhere and feeding his never ending need to argue black is white.

I try to restrict myself to 3 replies, at most, otherwise, well, we know where it all ends, or doesn't TBH. 

The irony is unreal as usual. You have posted almost 50,000 times & probably 90%+ of them are argumentative. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I was actually thinking that might be a good idea. A new thread for arguing, then whenever he posts on another thread, I could copy the response in there. Not sure how it would work in practice though. But again, I fundamentally disagree it is ruining threads, I wager if we hadn't argued, there would be next to no posts on here for the last couple of days. Also if other people are not capable of skimming by a few posts, that says more about them than me IMO. Just don't engage, easy. 

Why don't you just exchange numbers and give us fecking peace

Edited by DougJamie

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Gentlemen, you see how he drags you in and, before you know it, you are the new BiEK? 

Endless pleading questions to keep you on the hook, going nowhere and feeding his never ending need to argue black is white.

I try to restrict myself to 3 replies, at most, otherwise, well, we know where it all ends, or doesn't TBH. 

Agreed. I’ve made my point so that’s me out.

…..and I won. 😃

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Because we don't obviously have the chemistry you two have, maybe you should just date

Cute response. There isn't one right way to use this website, sorry my presence annoys you but maybe you should work on your own capability to ignore posts?

Maybe a wee support group is needed for people that get upset over others responding on BAWA? :whistle

Just now, bazil85 said:

Cute response. There isn't one right way to use this website, sorry my presence annoys you but maybe you should work on your own capability to ignore posts?

Maybe a wee support group is needed for people that get upset over others responding on BAWA? :whistle

As per your missing the point

The fact that the two of you have been at it like two Jackdaws in heat is getting tiresome, and we ( collective) are simply pointing out that your petty points scoring is a snorefest, by all means carry on being a dick, we are kind of used to it, and it ensures the world keeps turning

30 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The fact that the two of you have been at it like two Jackdaws in heat is getting tiresome, and we ( collective) are simply pointing out that your petty points scoring is a snorefest, by all means carry on being a dick, we are kind of used to it, and it ensures the world keeps turning

Fair enough, you're welcome and I assume capable of ignoring it. 

Ok in that case, because you like the argument side of BAWA, when you and BiEK start an argument that is nothing to do with the thread topic, could you take it to PM or start another thread in General Nonsense entitled Baz v BiEK Squabbles, so the rest of us can avoid it and not have it ruin threads?
Is that too much to ask?
Not really because although Baz always forces them to degenerate into tit for tat, they generally start when I have a valid criticism of something ridiculous he has said or some blatant hypocrisy.
He hates being called out and does the same with a number of other posters.
I actually sat on the sidelines and just laughed at him for a few months... but I miss the football and I miss the fishing!

By definition they have to read it to find out that it’s your squabbling pish in the first place. I for one, don’t want to put you or BiEK on ignore. I want to read your relevant, on topic posts. I just don’t want your pish cluttering up threads. It’s completely immaterial whether there would have been any other posts or not. Only a complete narcissist would think anyone else would find your argumentative bollocks a refreshing read on an otherwise quiet thread and only a complete arsehole would refuse to take it elsewhere. 
Bagsy I'm the arsehole!

100% he's a narcissist.
Well spotted.

Why don't you just exchange numbers and give us fecking peace
Because talking is for grown ups.

ps... The weekend starts here... No football tomorrow... nothing on the telly.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

PPS... Joking... That was my wee bit of fun.

I had honestly left the thread alone till the argument was resurrected by (in his defence), neither the narcissist or me!

You get what you contribute to on here.

It HAD stopped till it was pointed out.

The fallout is like a seagull feeding frenzy in Largs when someone tosses away a tray of chips!

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not really because although Baz always forces them to degenerate into tit for tat, they generally start when I have a valid criticism of something ridiculous he has said or some blatant hypocrisy.
He hates being called out and does the same with a number of other posters.
I actually sat on the sidelines and just laughed at him for a few months... but I miss the football and I miss the fishing!
emoji23.pngemoji41.pngemoji12.png

Disagree - your main issue is differing opinions, often you shift your view so you can argue with me & then get angry when you don’t change my mind. 

Hypocrisy - you’ve never once managed to call me out on this, the claim is just a lie. 

Raged*

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Low blow.
I like my wife and Morton more than that antagonistic narcissist. emoji850.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

Yet you ‘laughed’ on the sidelines. 😂

It’s clear my presence angers you, claims you’re just fishing or having a laugh are observably wrong. 

Yet you ‘laughed’ on the sidelines.

It’s clear my presence angers you, claims you’re just fishing or having a laugh are observably wrong. 
Geez... I knew you are a narcissist but I still credited you with a sense of humour.

Credit withdrawn!

Bloody hell! You have issues.

Anyone can tell that was a joke. The smileys even helped the clueless!

You seem to be a level beneath clueless!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Geez... I knew you are a narcissist but I still credited you with a sense of humour.

Credit withdrawn!

Bloody hell! You have issues.

Anyone can tell that was a joke. The smileys even helped the clueless!

You seem to be a level beneath clueless! emoji50.pngemoji50.pngemoji50.png

^^^ my points proven. Pure rage at my existence. 😂

Anyone started our new thread yet? :whistle

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Sadly, no it isn't.

But it is rather telling!

You both know why I’m responding, you make it out like I’m the big bad wolf in this. The reality: 

FS - Almost whole history is moaning, arguing & getting involved in practically every topic 

BEK - Stirrer. 

Again as predicted, BEK starts all this then tries to suck up everyone else’s arse when it kicks off 😂

Edited by bazil85