Jump to content

Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You both know why I’m responding, you make it out like I’m the big bad wolf in this. The reality: 

FS - Almost whole history is moaning, arguing & getting involved in practically every topic 

BEK - Stirrer. 
 

Again as predicted, BEK starts all this then tries to suck up everyone else’s arse when it kicks off 😂

Baz you are the weakest link 👋

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ok I’m going to resign from this thread as I can’t imagine there’s much more to discuss now about the Stenny game.
Can this now become the Baz v BiEK arguing thread and us normal weirdos can just avoid it. 
You have done it yet again ya twat.
I bowed out ages ago!
Want my number big boy?
You seem to have a wee thing for me.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Now that is irony at its best..Happy to leave it....please try it

It was done, you then felt the need to post twice & started it off again. As I said, let it die, others will follow. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It was done, you then felt the need to post twice & started it off again. As I said, let it die, others will follow. 👍

At least you 2 are liking the post...mission accomplished...harmony returns🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

At least you 2 are liking the post...mission accomplished...harmony returns🥰

I thought the mission was to try & stop irrelevant posts & threads being railroaded off topic? You’re causing that right now. 

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I thought the mission was to try & stop irrelevant posts & threads being railroaded off topic? You’re causing that right now. 

I never said that....i said ...could you 2 stop bickering.... that happens then polluting and railroading any thread will be the end result....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, antrin said:

The sole hypocrisy is all yours, baz.

Your obsession with getting the final utterly irrelevant word is yours, yours alone.

 

sad.  :(

 

I’ve said it probably 100s of times now, I enjoy this part of BAWA. If people want to get involved with that they can, but no one is forcing them.
 

By my count you’re now the fifth person to jump in on the point. It won’t change. 

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’ve said it probably 100s of times now, I enjoy this part of BAWA. If people want to get involved with that they can, but no one is forcing them.
 

By my count you’re now the fifth person to jump in on the point. It won’t change. 

Why don't you just shut the fcuk up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, antrin said:

The sole hypocrisy is all yours, baz.

Your obsession with getting the final utterly irrelevant word is yours, yours alone.

 

sad.  :(

 

 

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I’ve said it probably 100s of times now, I enjoy this part of BAWA. If people want to get involved with that they can, but no one is forcing them.
 

By my count you’re now the fifth person to jump in on the point. It won’t change. 

So you’re admitting that you enjoy being hypocritical.  That you are not sincerely wishing to participate in genuine debate.

this is progress.

Your simplistic arithmetic -  re hundredth and fifth - doesn’t dress your posts up as being in any way more intelligent or informed. 

You occasionally make good points although you probably can't see that or you  wouldn’t persist in  undermining any credibility you’d gained by your continued wibbling  and dribbling…

It seems that you ARE in it simply because you’re an honest arse who has a compulsion to post the final arsiest word .

well done, you!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, antrin said:

 

So you’re admitting that you enjoy being hypocritical.  That you are not sincerely wishing to participate in genuine debate.

this is progress.

Your simplistic arithmetic -  re hundredth and fifth - doesn’t dress your posts up as being in any way more intelligent or informed. 

You occasionally make good points although you probably can't see that or you  wouldn’t persist in  undermining any credibility you’d gained by your continued wibbling  and dribbling…

It seems that you ARE in it simply because you’re an honest arse who has a compulsion to post the final arsiest word .

well done, you!

 

Nope, I enjoy the argument side, I am not a hypocrite, I’ve been completely consistent. Maybe I should have addressed your wrong claim of me being hypocritical in the last post by asking where (no one has ever backed this claim up before)… that’s on me. 👍
 

It’s  a football forum not an English exam, calm down. 
 

Thanks very much for the first part but yet again, I do enjoy the argument side of things. People willing (wanting?) to argue on points is what it is, I won’t stop it. There’s no one on here that can make demands on how others use this website. Again if people don’t like it, just exercise a bit of self control to skip by. 
 

Wee bit of misdirection here but you do get to the right conclusion that I (yet again) enjoy the argument. If you don’t, (yet again, again) just don’t respond. 👍

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dripping repetitively meaningless, out of context words onto the www in a vainglorious attempt to get a final irrelevant post is quite certainly not enjoying an argument.

You consistently stray way off topic and add nothing to whatever debate had been engendered.  You spoil any/all arguments with such petty posting.

there is no discussion, no intellect on display…

fair play to you - you are a genuine hypocrite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, antrin said:

Dripping repetitively meaningless, out of context words onto the www in a vainglorious attempt to get a final irrelevant post is quite certainly not enjoying an argument.

You consistently stray way off topic and add nothing to whatever debate had been engendered.  You spoil any/all arguments with such petty posting.

there is no discussion, no intellect on display…

fair play to you - you are a genuine hypocrite.

Sigh, we still have people that try to force their way of using BAWA on others, it won’t work. Neither will lashing out with as suspected, unfounded claims of hypocrisy.  

I find it strange BEK regularly throws grenades at me in starting arguments, runs away when this predictably happens, yet gets very little criticism from people like you. I would say that’s pretty hypocritical… 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried that already. Guess someone just doesn't understand how they come over on here.
I'll be generous here and say that, due to only seeing the posts that others quote, I might have missed him explaining this already - but I doubt it.

He keeps insisting that he is open to being convinced, it's just that nobody has managed to change his mind on anything yet. Lately, however, he has been saying things like "It's my opinion and you're not going to change it" and "I won't change my mind" etc. Can anyone explain how these two positions are compatible?

Yeah, we're still off topic.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...