Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21

I'm sure I read somewhere that a lot of the streamed games use automated cameras.

There have been instances where they have stuck at the halfway line during the games.

Just confirmed that they are ball tracking cameras.

5 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

This is the first time I’ve been to stenhousemuir’s ground 😃

last time I was there was in 1976 when the crazy northbank agaro was fighting with the young stennie on the terracing

as I remember it this biker type guy got his arse handed to him

Edited by renfrew156

Very difficult watch that. I know you don’t often get masterclasses at this point of the season but still… hard. 

Yet again someone needs to reign in Macpherson for the spectacular. 

Edited by bazil85

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Ethan strolling this without a decent end product. Our final ball is poor and strikers are way off the pace

More like flattering to deceive. Improved in the last 15 mins but for the first 30 he was woeful picking the ball from the defence then blootering it out the park with his hundred yard passes up the wings.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

Ethan strolling this without a decent end product. Our final ball is poor and strikers are way off the pace

Ethan thinks he is a lot better than he actually is, will be delighted if we manage to sell him this window as we can do better.

9 minutes ago, Ethan said:

That is the problem. He is doing a lot of tidy play but his end product has been poor. The rest ffs

He’s still a young player & improving all the time. Longer we hold him, potentially the bigger financial return.