Jump to content

Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21


Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet you criticise Cammy...

Reign it in?

They said the same to Charlie Adam... then again at Rangers.

Turns out he was just more talented than some realised but needed someone's to believe in him!

Showing praise for one player or noting he's been positive doesn't mean you can't be critical of another.

Charlie Adam was a fantastic talent & has had an amazing career, Cammy was throwing away great positions all over the place tonight. It's a part of his game he needs to get control over, that's not to say don't try for the spectacular, just not every bloody time you get the ball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Showing praise for one player or noting he's been positive doesn't mean you can't be critical of another.
Charlie Adam was a fantastic talent & has had an amazing career, Cammy was throwing away great positions all over the place tonight. It's a part of his game he needs to get control over, that's not to say don't try for the spectacular, just not every bloody time you get the ball. 
You have a bee in your bonnet about Cammy and can see no wrong from Ethan.

The truth is that they are both great prospects who would benefit from encouragement.

Talking of which, I see your dud forward scored again.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You have a bee in your bonnet about Cammy and can see no wrong from Ethan.

The truth is that they are both great prospects who would benefit from encouragement.

Talking of which, I see your dud forward scored again.

That's just not true. You're yet again trying to start arguments instead of just respecting my take on the game. I thought Ethan was solid, I though Cammy was wasteful (which he has been in the past), agree, disagree I don't care. 

Erwin scoring is great, maybe he'll have turned a corner for the season but I still have my reservations. He's looked miles off the pace in the game time I've seen. If the rumours are true that someone is interested, I would 100% cut and run. 

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

His club drew at home. emoji849.png

You talk shite I have absolutely no interest in Celtic haven't for 48 years pity they don't get beat every week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's just not true. You're yet again trying to start arguments instead of just respecting my take on the game. I thought Ethan was solid, I though Cammy was wasteful (which he has been in the past), agree, disagree I don't care. 
Erwin scoring is great, maybe he'll have turned a corner for the season but I still have my reservations. He's looked miles off the pace in the game time I've seen. If the rumours are true that someone is interested, I would 100% cut and run. 
If you don't care, why reply?
You care.
You are regularly hard on MacPherson and Irwin.
You want me to respect your take on the game but refuse to respect my take on your take on the game!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

If you don't care, why reply?
You care.
You are regularly hard on MacPherson and Irwin.
You want me to respect your take on the game but refuse to respect my take on your take on the game! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I responded to make my point, I don’t care if you agree or disagree with my views on the players performances. 
 

Lot of potential with Macpherson, my view is he has to ease up a bit on the outlandish effects. Erwin, won’t lose sleep if he goes/ doesn’t play. 
 

You are gagging for an argument with me, as usual. You’re obsessed 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I responded to make my point, I don’t care if you agree or disagree with my views on the players performances. 
 
Lot of potential with Macpherson, my view is he has to ease up a bit on the outlandish effects. Erwin, won’t lose sleep if he goes/ doesn’t play. 
 
You are gagging for an argument with me, as usual. You’re obsessed
....and the personal abuse starts again!

So predictable.

Can't stand anyone disagreeing with you.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

A very poor performance overall.

Positives?

We won.

Three of our strikers scored.

The end.

Add to that I think Erhahon had a pretty good game. His range of passing and workrate were both good.

I can see some disagree, maybe being at the game I was seeing something others weren't or vice versa but I thought he had a strong performance. 

Edited by djchapsticks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Add to that I think Erhahon had a pretty good game. His range of passing and workrate were both good.

I can see some disagree, maybe being at the game I was seeing something others weren't or vice versa but I thought he had a strong performance. 

I'm maybe being a bit unfair with regards to Erhahon, as although he was solid, it was against bottom division opposition, and I would have liked him to have been more creative.

A lot of his end product was lacking in sufficient quality to trouble their defence. I do rate him, and I just think overall he needs to up the quality of certain aspects of his game to reach the level that would help him fulfil his potential.

Looking at our games so far, if he stays, I think he and Power will be the mainstay of our midfield. Maybe having Power next to him will provide a boot up the arse when he loses concentration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

I'm maybe being a bit unfair with regards to Erhahon, as although he was solid, it was against bottom division opposition, and I would have liked him to have been more creative.

A lot of his end product was lacking in sufficient quality to trouble their defence. I do rate him, and I just think overall he needs to up the quality of certain aspects of his game to reach the level that would help him fulfil his potential.

Looking at our games so far, if he stays, I think he and Power will be the mainstay of our midfield. Maybe having Power next to him will provide a boot up the arse when he loses concentration.

You forgot to mention he's still young. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...