Stenhousemuir v St Mirren League Cup 20/7/21

5 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Can you two not just leave it for once??? Every f*cking thread ruined by your petty bickering.

BEK promised to stop, he couldn’t though because of his obsession. I will always respond to him as he knows.

Ignore function an option for you 👍

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The flaw in the ignore function is it doesn't solve the problem.

Put both of us on ignore, it surely would? 

Or you know… just ignore it and scroll past the posts. The website isn’t exactly wild with content we’re getting in the way of. 

edit: you also get people like Slarti with no interest in actually ignoring my posts. 😂

Edited by bazil85

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Put both of us on ignore, it surely would? 

Or you know… just ignore it and scroll past the posts. The website isn’t exactly wild with content we’re getting in the way of. 

edit: you also get people like Slarti with no interest in actually ignoring my posts. 😂

Another of your "copy/paste" responses. :snore

Take the hint, you're a crashing bore. :byebye

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another of your "copy/paste" responses. :snore

Take the hint, you're a crashing bore. :byebye

As long as people keep ignoring it… 

If you don’t like the way I post, as I say don’t get involved. No one is making you & there isn’t one right way to go about using BAWA. 

Edited by bazil85

16 hours ago, bazil85 said:

As long as people keep ignoring it… 

If you don’t like the way I post, as I say don’t get involved. No one is making you & there isn’t one right way to go about using BAWA. 

Or one of you, or preferably both of you, could for once in your lives be poised to type, sit back, take a deep breath and think “Do you know what, it just really isn’t worth the time and effort”. 

Or one of you, or preferably both of you, could for once in your lives be poised to type, sit back, take a deep breath and think “Do you know what, it just really isn’t worth the time and effort”. 
Ask yourself this...
Who is keeping the thread alive? You are essentially no better.

I had actually stopped responding when you and another felt the need to poke the beast and resurrect it!

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Ask yourself this...
Who is keeping the thread alive? You are essentially no better.

I had actually stopped responding when you and another felt the need to poke the beast and resurrect it! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I do want to keep the thread alive. It’s a match thread about a specific game.
My attempt was to get the thread back on track by banging your two heids together 😃

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

For months now (in fact probably years) it has near ALWAYS been BEK that starts this. I more often than not ignore when he posts on topics but for some reason he just can't do the same. He feels the need to jump in when I post and start arguments. He then tries to buddie up to people by claiming some sort of high ground in stopping.

I have made no secret that I like the argument side of BAWA but I don't force anyone to get involved. He knows completely and categorically that I will respond when someone starts to argue with me & makes a conscious choice to drag the thread down to that level. Again there isn't one right way of using this website and I just happen to like different opinions and arguing (rightly or wrongly). 

I firmly believe it has/ should have next to no impact on people on here, they can skip past, put me (and others on ignore) or just get on with other threads. If the website was still really busy and I was getting in the way of active topics I would step aside more (and in hindsight accept I probably should have more in the past) but the one point BEK and I agree on, these threads would be more or less done our argument aside. The main thread for example has currently had less than nine active threads in a week, if anything this has allowed for more engagement and opinion. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

For months now (in fact probably years) it has near ALWAYS been BEK that starts this. I more often than not ignore when he posts on topics but for some reason he just can't do the same. He feels the need to jump in when I post and start arguments. He then tries to buddie up to people by claiming some sort of high ground in stopping.

I have made no secret that I like the argument side of BAWA but I don't force anyone to get involved. He knows completely and categorically that I will respond when someone starts to argue with me & makes a conscious choice to drag the thread down to that level. Again there isn't one right way of using this website and I just happen to like different opinions and arguing (rightly or wrongly). 

I firmly believe it has/ should have next to no impact on people on here, they can skip past, put me (and others on ignore) or just get on with other threads. If the website was still really busy and I was getting in the way of active topics I would step aside more (and in hindsight accept I probably should have more in the past) but the one point BEK and I agree on, these threads would be more or less done our argument aside. The main thread for example has currently had less than nine active threads in a week, if anything this has allowed for more engagement and opinion. 

Ok in that case, because you like the argument side of BAWA, when you and BiEK start an argument that is nothing to do with the thread topic, could you take it to PM or start another thread in General Nonsense entitled Baz v BiEK Squabbles, so the rest of us can avoid it and not have it ruin threads?
Is that too much to ask?

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ok in that case, because you like the argument side of BAWA, when you and BiEK start an argument that is nothing to do with the thread topic, could you take it to PM or start another thread in General Nonsense entitled Baz v BiEK Squabbles, so the rest of us can avoid it and not have it ruin threads?
Is that too much to ask?

I was actually thinking that might be a good idea. A new thread for arguing, then whenever he posts on another thread, I could copy the response in there. Not sure how it would work in practice though. But again, I fundamentally disagree it is ruining threads, I wager if we hadn't argued, there would be next to no posts on here for the last couple of days. Also if other people are not capable of skimming by a few posts, that says more about them than me IMO. Just don't engage, easy. 

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I was actually thinking that might be a good idea. A new thread for arguing, then whenever he posts on another thread, I could copy the response in there. Not sure how it would work in practice though. But again, I fundamentally disagree it is ruining threads, I wager if we hadn't argued, there would be next to no posts on here for the last couple of days. Also if other people are not capable of skimming by a few posts, that says more about them than me IMO. Just don't engage, easy. 

Let's face it. You're a contrary f*cker who will argue black is white just for the sake of it. Your recent responses on this thread prove as much.

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

By definition they have to read it to find out that it’s your squabbling pish in the first place. I for one, don’t want to put you or BiEK on ignore. I want to read your relevant, on topic posts. I just don’t want your pish cluttering up threads. It’s completely immaterial whether there would have been any other posts or not. Only a complete narcissist would think anyone else would find your argumentative bollocks a refreshing read on an otherwise quiet thread and only a complete arsehole would refuse to take it elsewhere. 

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

By definition they have to read it to find out that it’s your squabbling pish in the first place. I for one, don’t want to put you or BiEK on ignore. I want to read your relevant, on topic posts. I just don’t want your pish cluttering up threads. It’s completely immaterial whether there would have been any other posts or not. Only a complete narcissist would think anyone else would find your argumentative bollocks a refreshing read on an otherwise quiet thread and only a complete arsehole would refuse to take it elsewhere. 

Gie it a rest. :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Let's face it. You're a contrary f*cker who will argue black is white just for the sake of it. Your recent responses on this thread prove as much.

That’s wrong and completely ridiculous. My arguments on here have been absolutely consistent. Can you actually back that up and show where anything I’ve posted is contrary? 

22 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

12 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Gentlemen, you see how he drags you in and, before you know it, you are the new BiEK? 

Endless pleading questions to keep you on the hook, going nowhere and feeding his never ending need to argue black is white.

I try to restrict myself to 3 replies, at most, otherwise, well, we know where it all ends, or doesn't TBH. 

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

We’ve reached a bit of an impasse then sadly. Because for me, arguing on BAWA is part of the fun.

We have some on here with 30,000+ posts and that’s almost all they do. I don’t know why there is such issue with what’s usually no more than 10-20 posts on some threads. 

As said, I’m not against taking it elsewhere (not PM for me) if someone wants to start that thread, I’ll give it a bash next time. If everyone else did the same, probably 95%+ of BAWA posts would end up on that thread. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Gentlemen, you see how he drags you in and, before you know it, you are the new BiEK? 

Endless pleading questions to keep you on the hook, going nowhere and feeding his never ending need to argue black is white.

I try to restrict myself to 3 replies, at most, otherwise, well, we know where it all ends, or doesn't TBH. 

The irony is unreal as usual. You have posted almost 50,000 times & probably 90%+ of them are argumentative. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Why don't you just exchange numbers and give us fecking peace

Edited by DougJamie