St Mirren v Partick Thistle League Cup 25/7/21

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Oh no. Completely agree at this time.

I was more talking about the potential/latent support for a relatively successful team.

Even that though, would absolutely have its limits 

A sustained period in the top 6 COULD see a change, that alone would give us substantial funds to seriously consider any developments.

That remains to be seen, small steps and all that. :wink:

57 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:
Mate told me he got 18-1, maybe that was for title emoji38.png

Here you on Well, that was a shocker last night, but as they have a grass pitch I want them up, Livi down and Pars up

Do Dunfermline not have a plastic pitch???

No,they don’t 

19 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

I emailed the slo and asked how the figure was derived given the government said a maximum of 2000 yet we are only allowed 1039. Who made this decision was it appealed or asked for more but special consideration. I got a reply stating they are meeting with the management tonight to find out and get as much info as possible to allow it to be published on FB and twitter hopefully later. Still a shambles when other teams can have 3.5k plus for friendlies etc

Most, if not all, COVID rules are a joke e.g mandatory mask wearing on public transport.  I went on a day out from Moffat to Helensburgh yesterday which required two 1.5 hour bus journeys and two 40 minute train journeys - all legs of the trip had no social distancing imposed and somewhere around 30% to 40% of the passengers were not wearing masks in the enclosed space on the bus or train yet we can’t have at least 2000 at the game on Sunday because someone has been found in Renfrewshire Council who can sit with a map of the stadium and measure out the minimum space between fans.  Hope they are also out and about in this fine weather counting numbers in pubs and restaurants and checking if they meet all the other criteria too.

Most, if not all, COVID rules are a joke e.g mandatory mask wearing on public transport.  I went on a day out from Moffat to Helensburgh yesterday which required two 1.5 hour bus journeys and two 40 minute train journeys - all legs of the trip had no social distancing imposed and somewhere around 30% to 40% of the passengers were not wearing masks in the enclosed space on the bus or train yet we can’t have at least 2000 at the game on Sunday because someone has been found in Renfrewshire Council who can sit with a map of the stadium and measure out the minimum space between fans.  Hope they are also out and about in this fine weather counting numbers in pubs and restaurants and checking if they meet all the other criteria too.
The club as usual just bent over and allowed our spanking same as bending over for old firm fans to take half the stadium, same as bending over to sell our prize assets for a fraction of the price similar sized clubs to ours sell their prize assets.

Oh sorry forgot all the good they do I do apologise 1 week to start of season -
New strip available in all sizes,
Shop jam packed with St Mirren merchandise for school holidays and for school bags, stationery etc for when schools return.

The online shop running perfectly for the further away St Mirren family to purchase above mentioned goods.

Season tickets available to purchase online and at club shop which is open longer hours and 7 days a week due to close proximity to start of season.

Brilliant little club so we are.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

The club as usual just bent over and allowed our spanking same as bending over for old firm fans to take half the stadium, same as bending over to sell our prize assets for a fraction of the price similar sized clubs to ours sell their prize assets.

Oh sorry forgot all the good they do I do apologise 1 week to start of season -
New strip available in all sizes,
Shop jam packed with St Mirren merchandise for school holidays and for school bags, stationery etc for when schools return.

The online shop running perfectly for the further away St Mirren family to purchase above mentioned goods.

Season tickets available to purchase online and at club shop which is open longer hours and 7 days a week due to close proximity to start of season.

Brilliant little club so we are.

Bang on . Premier league team with a junior club set up . 

33 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 7/23/2021 at 11:01 AM, ICC said:
Live on Premier Sports

How's that good for people who don't subscribe to that channel and don't have a ticket. Take the money and f**k the real fans.

It's not good.

I will settle for Radio Scotland commentary.

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 7/23/2021 at 11:01 AM, ICC said:
Live on Premier Sports

How's that good for people who don't subscribe to that channel and don't have a ticket. Take the money and f**k the real fans.

Premier is a month by month contract so purchasing it for one game still works out about the same as buying a link to an away game tv station or even cheaper than going since we all cant at this time. Its roughly 40p per day for the month. Ps im a real fans but clubs can only survive with sponsorship deals of our competitions we cant have it both ways   

Edited by Clydebanksaint
Added more

It's called the Premier Sports Cup they have paid plenty money to sponsor it so unfortunately it's the world we live in.

Premier is a month by month contract so purchasing it for one game still works out about the same as buying a link to an away game tv station or even cheaper than going since we all cant at this time. Its roughly 40p per day for the month. Ps im a real fans but clubs can only survive with sponsorship deals of our competitions we cant have it both ways   
Correct it is actually worth the money imo, I took it out this time last year as St Mirren v Morton was announced to be on it and other half wanted it for delayed Scottish Cup semi finals, we ended up on it again v Aberdeen and Rangers so well worth the free trial and £9.99 per month.