St Mirren v Partick Thistle League Cup 25/7/21

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

After todays results, as long as we dont lose by three goals or more, we will be in the next round.

If we win by at least three, we'll be guaranteed to be seeded in the 2nd round.

Ah correction ! - I forgot we had five Euro teams - so only three winners get seeded. (My original message said that the top 4 winners would be seeded)

I doth my cap, Hendo

Edited by southsidebud

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

After todays results, as long as we dont lose by three goals or more, we will be in the next round.

If we win by at least three, we'll be guaranteed to be seeded in the 2nd round.

Think we just need to win -1 and we go above Dundee United on away goals scored. So a wee 2-0 and we're golden. 

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Think we just need to win -1 and we go above Dundee United on away goals scored. So a wee 2-0 and we're golden. 

Preferably 3-1- it's on my coupon. 

26 minutes ago, stevie-dee said:

Is the game v thistle sold out?

I imagine with the redraw it will be yeah. Probably a small number that can’t attend that didn’t make St Mirren aware though. 

My first game since the big Hearts one, can’t wait. 

I imagine with the redraw it will be yeah. Probably a small number that can’t attend that didn’t make St Mirren aware though. 

My first game since the big Hearts one, can’t wait. 

I’m the same - me and my son will be there today, Hearts game was our last game too, seems a lifetime ago.

We’re in the West stand as opposed to our usual seats in M7 which is great as we won’t get fried in the sunshine!! I have always been jealous of the folk in there on hot sunny days - I remember the Morton game particularly (the day their fans didn’t come) as particularly roasting.

On 7/24/2021 at 1:16 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 7/23/2021 at 11:01 AM, ICC said:
Live on Premier Sports

How's that good for people who don't subscribe to that channel and don't have a ticket. Take the money and f**k the real fans.

Well, if you are like me, living 50 miles from the stadium and unable to drive due to an impending operation, then it's great for the fans-especially REAL fans like me.

12 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

That will be the team that starts the 1st league game unless McGrath leaves obviously.

We still need more pace in the team , and although Henderson has a big future , he won't be a regular !

18 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

That will be the team that starts the 1st league game unless McGrath leaves obviously.

McCarthy IMO should be in the team, hope this doesnt mean he might be away.

Very attacking line up, of the midfield only Power is more of a defensive player.