Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 31/7/21

Are there tickets to be available for this game ?? 

Ring the club , damn can’t

Erm , email them , ah don’t reply

Go to ticket office, bloody shut

Ach go to online shop, ffs it’s closed

Try buy a season ticket while you waited for the above? Ah , you won’t be able to

I know, get a new hobby

14 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Try buy a season ticket while you waited for the above? Ah , you won’t be able to

I know, get a new hobby emoji23.png

😂😂

I know, get a new hobby
You do realise that sarcasm is... ...

a very accurate reflection of what we are enduring.

I know Dundee were having a meeting with the council etc i think today after their home game at the weekend to discuss away fan entry for this coming Saturday has anyone heard anything about it. Thought i would ask hear as opposed to our club as might get a quicker reply. 
The same question was on St Mirren fans Facebook page earlier someone answered saying no away fans allowed.

The Question was asked because apparently Motherwell are allowing 2000 away fans on Sunday in an overall crowd of 4500.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The same question was on St Mirren fans Facebook page earlier someone answered saying no away fans allowed.

The Question was asked because apparently Motherwell are allowing 2000 away fans on Sunday in an overall crowd of 4500.

Yeah seen that on twitter earlier that hibs are getting 2000. If we are getting none i would live to know who made the call and what the difference is from Lanarkshire and Tayside. 

Edited by Clydebanksaint

25 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

IF Saint Mirren had managed to get more than the 1035 v PT at £12.00 a pop requiring more staff to police things then they would have had to have the same arrangements for a game where they would be getting nothing extra. And for further games until all restrictions are lifted. They have our cash. Turkey's don't vote for Christmas. I believe the reduced numbers suited the club in the longer term so they had no reason to question the decision.

20 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

You would hope it would just be a general sale across the board if we get any away tkts. Will also be very interesting to see what tickets we have for the first home game. Will we just accept the local authority decision on numbers like we did for thistle game. 

I know it's conjecture but the post I put up on another thread seems pretty logical.

On 7/26/2021 at 3:45 PM, Ronnie said:

No Celtic fans at Tynecastle this weekend either , 4,500 limit and it looks like Hearts are  accepting it . Our support should do the same !

Difference between getting 25% capacity compared to 1039 of a capacity of give or take 8000 roughly 7.7% 
Not really, either way there would be no celtic fans in our stadium (whatever it's called this season).

Difference between getting 25% capacity compared to 1039 of a capacity of give or take 8000 roughly 7.7% 
1039 is 13% of capacity if my maths is correct, by my reckoning any club getting 25% of capacity are getting close to 50% more than us in % terms. It's piss poor and seems to be, by a fair margin, the worst "deal" of any top flight club.

Whilst never an easy place to go and get a result, I think our recent additions put us in a strong position as the season commences.

A couple of players at least to be added in the next few weeks and we will have a bit more strength in depth

In the meantime, I think we will get off to a flyer

Dundee 1-3 Saints

Confident of a flying start to our League campaign. We have had an excellent beginning to the Season.

Still guessing it will be.....

DUNDEE 0 ST MIRREN 2

COME ON THE PAISLEY BUDDIES

be interesting to see how we fare with the step up in opposition

pointless trying to predict the score, its more a guessing game so early in the season

except ill be nervous as hell, but for the first time in years im really excited for these players

a clean sheet will do nicely