Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 31/7/21

31 minutes ago, God of war said:

Good to be playing Dundee instead of on plastic against likes of Hamilton...

Dundee's roughhouse tactics are probably going to cause more injuries than plastic pitches. 

Definitely a red card for Anderson's tackle on Brophy.

However, Brophy should have been carded for his mega roll about. No need to cheat like that.

Disgraceful from our player.

Goodwin, stop our players being cheating jessies.

Grow up

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

However, Brophy should have been carded for his mega roll about. No need to cheat like that.

Grow up

So you think he cheated pile of tosh he is running at speed gets done and you expect him just to be able to stop when he falls go get someone to do it to you and see if you just stop dead when you fall when tackled from behind 

8 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

So you think he cheated pile of tosh he is running at speed gets done and you expect him just to be able to stop when he falls go get someone to do it to you and see if you just stop dead when you fall when tackled from behind 

This covers what you're trying to do here...............

Talking To A Brick Wall GIFs | Tenor

21 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

He should have gone flat on his face. No need to roll even once.

He is a cheat and should be ashamed of himself.

Him and Henderson have disgraced our Club in yesterday's match.

2 hours ago, shull said:

Grow up

And our other five players chasing the referee are a joke also.

Grow up

1 hour ago, shull said:

He should have gone flat on his face. No need to roll even once.

He is a cheat and should be ashamed of himself.

Him and Henderson have disgraced our Club in yesterday's match.

Given the pace he is running at and the unexpected nature of the challenge it is impossible to fall flat on your face he goes down sideways do again impossible. As i said go try it and you will find out. Maybe you and a certain other person should start your own wee anti Brophy club

3 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Given the pace he is running at and the unexpected nature of the challenge it is impossible to fall flat on your face he goes down sideways do again impossible. As i said go try it and you will find out. Maybe you and a certain other person should start your own wee anti Brophy club

Anti Diving and Anti Cheating no matter who does it.

A diver has perfected the art of spinning mid dive so that they land on their back..

Watch it again.

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Anti Diving and Anti Cheating no matter who does it.

A diver has perfected the art of spinning mid dive so that they land on their back..

Watch it again.

A diver might perfect things but that is when the see it coming and know what to do and expect. Brophy is running away from Anderson and has no idea he is going to hack him down. As i said you clearly dont like or rate him and that is your opinion and fair play. The forum is all about that best to agree to disagree on that one. Henderson wasnt a pen not denying that. Just like 2 of the 3 corners leading to the og werent corners how Adam stayed on the park is beyond me, the ref was at best incompetent. He didn’t have full control of the game. 

36 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Getting very worried with this person's obsession with me!!!

47 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

A diver might perfect things but that is when the see it coming and know what to do and expect. Brophy is running away from Anderson and has no idea he is going to hack him down. As i said you clearly dont like or rate him and that is your opinion and fair play. The forum is all about that best to agree to disagree on that one. Henderson wasnt a pen not denying that. Just like 2 of the 3 corners leading to the og werent corners how Adam stayed on the park is beyond me, the ref was at best incompetent. He didn’t have full control of the game. 

I rate Brophy as a good player and a good striker.

I also rate Brophy as a serial cheat and diver.

Those are the facts of my opinion of Brophy.

I rated Brian Laudrup as a magnificent football player. He was also a cheating diver. One of the worst.

Hope you now understand.

@oaksoft has not posted here for quite a wee while, something to do with him making a fool of himself on the coronavirus thread.

Now he's plying his trade on P&B, a forum, not so long ago, he said this..............

On 12/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, oaksoft said:

You've obviously seen my experience with the absolute nuggets on the Pie and Bovril forum. :D

If you haven't, here's a wee flavour.

I once posted that it was great that the government were making it easier for disabled people to work if they wanted to. Since then I have been accused of hating dsabled people and wanting them worked to death. :blink:

I then posted that I couldn't understand how anyone on benefits could find themselves in foodbanks and asked what they could be prioritising over food. Since then I have been accused of hating the poor, loving the rich and wanting the poor to die. :blink:

There are endless other examples but that'll do for now.

It's rare to be confronted with those levels of stupidity. I mean, you hear about it, but you rarely see it in action. Many of them are teachers by profession too. Sheesh. :D

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ Really scraping the barrel here, let's leave it as it matters not a jot, end of the season is all that matters. :lol:

I was just clarifying my original point for you, which doesn't matter. The end of the season is all that matters.