Livingston v St Mirren League Cup

shull

Naw, I don't post when I'm no going. [emoji14]
My post count is high enough anyway. [emoji3526]
Bet you would have went if we had got Arbroath Away in the cup, someone mentioned the fish suppers and beers were on you as you had plenty spare ticket cash.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Naw, I don't post when I'm no going. emoji14.png
My post count is high enough anyway. emoji3526.png

Bet you would have went if we had got Arbroath Away in the cup, someone mentioned the fish suppers and beers were on you as you had plenty spare ticket cash.

I go to quite a few away games, no home games. :thumbs2

You bet I would have been at the Arbroath game, and I have plenty of cash, nothing to do with spare tickets. :wink:

I see the SLO has posted on Facebook today that "quite a few St Mirren fans" have been asking for more info for this game and have been contacting Livingston too there seems to be some sort of panic about tickets for this game.

Don't see what the panic is even if rules were still 2000(which is 5000 from tomorrow) that is more than enough for a Livingston v St Mirren match.

I see the SLO has posted on Facebook today that "quite a few St Mirren fans" have been asking for more info for this game and have been contacting Livingston too there seems to be some sort of panic about tickets for this game.

Don't see what the panic is even if rules were still 2000(which is 5000 from tomorrow) that is more than enough for a Livingston v St Mirren match.

I’m quite keen to go to this with my boy - I see there is nothing up on the official site.

Got to agree, there should be no issues getting a seat for this match!!

I’m quite keen to go to this with my boy - I see there is nothing up on the official site.

Got to agree, there should be no issues getting a seat for this match!!
I imagine Livi were putting their (unsuccesful) efforts into their attempt to get extra capacity for the Aberdeen game that took place yesterday. 

Hopefully later today they’ll put tickets on sale via their ticket website. 
Yeah Livingston put on their media/website that the application to increase capacity above 2000 for Aberdeen on Sunday had been rejected by West Lothian Council.

I would imagine they are now asking for the 5000 mark that everyone is allowed from today I can't imagine there will be much more than last weeks allowed 2000 going by previous attendances but maybe with a nearly 18 month wait for an away day maybe Saints fans will prove me wrong.

Livingston does operate a ticket booth for away fans at their stadium like St Mirren and quite a few others do so getting a ticket shouldn't need a visit to St Mirren ticket office before Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Yeah Livingston put on their media/website that the application to increase capacity above 2000 for Aberdeen on Sunday had been rejected by West Lothian Council.

I would imagine they are now asking for the 5000 mark that everyone is allowed from today I can't imagine there will be much more than last weeks allowed 2000 going by previous attendances but maybe with a nearly 18 month wait for an away day maybe Saints fans will prove me wrong.

Livingston does operate a ticket booth for away fans at their stadium like St Mirren and quite a few others do so getting a ticket shouldn't need a visit to St Mirren ticket office before Saturday.

Their online ticket platform for e-tickets worked very well last season. 

Saved the hassle of sizeable queues at the ticket booth which I remember a couple of seasons ago. 

Their online ticket platform for e-tickets worked very well last season. 

Saved the hassle of sizeable queues at the ticket booth which I remember a couple of seasons ago. 
Going by the amount of posts on social media regarding this match seems like a decent away crowd is planning on going so an E-Ticket looks a good idea.

Their Website has on it set prices for ALL fans for ALL season at £25 Adult, £17 Concession and £10 for kids but someone posted on St Mirren Facebook they heard/read it was going to be £10 per ticket personally can't see that from Livingston.

Are we able to buy tickets for this game at our own ticket office or must the purchase be made from / with Livingston FC?
You will probably need to be wait until end of today or tomorrow think it was only Thursday or Friday they got refused permission to increase capacity for Aberdeen match seeing as West Lothian Council probably only came back to work 9am this morning I would imagine Livingston have applied to them to increase to 5000 but how long will that take???

They might repeat Aberdeen process give us an initial allocation of 900 out of 2000 that could increase depending on the councils decision.

Rumours on Social Media that tickets will be sold through St Mirren and at £10 a go.

I can't make it on Saturday but my son and a few mates are going and I've been tasked with organising the tickets so keeping an eye out for the latest update.

Fantastic pricing from both Clubs.
Also, outstanding Bus offers to fans from our Club.
Brilliant :clapping
Pity this only happens once in a blue moon.

The other half was out on Saturday so I had the 2 younger ones for the day the older boy was going with my mates but now due to these prices can take them to game too.

Tried buying tickets just there directly from Livi. If you think our old ticket provider was poor, you should give that a go.

After 35 mins of trying, I've given up. 

Anyone else tried buying from Livi yet ?

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Pity this only happens once in a blue moon.

The other half was out on Saturday so I had the 2 younger ones for the day the older boy was going with my mates but now due to these prices can take them to game too.

How often do you think this should happen? 

I just won £50 on Bet 365 that you'd be the first to have a sly dig, cheers. 

How often do you think this should happen? 
I just won £50 on Bet 365 that you'd be the first to have a sly dig, cheers. 
Thanks for your lovely input no sly dig just stating a fact.

Football is probably the most overpriced form of Entertainment out there and should do more to encourage the younger fans to get involved.

I would like to see this happen at very least every cup match across the country and they could offer similar deals maybe 5+ times a season for league games that would be a start.

28 minutes ago, munoz said:

Tried buying tickets just there directly from Livi. If you think our old ticket provider was poor, you should give that a go.

After 35 mins of trying, I've given up. 

Anyone else tried buying from Livi yet ?

If you are getting stuck at the payment page, hit return when you have entered in your CVV-that will work. I was ready for launching my laptop before that.

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Thanks for your lovely input no sly dig just stating a fact.

Football is probably the most overpriced form of Entertainment out there and should do more to encourage the younger fans to get involved.

I would like to see this happen at very least every cup match across the country and they could offer similar deals maybe 5+ times a season for league games that would be a start.

Aye, it's been discussed to death on here over the years.

The bottom line is season tickets/attendances have been on the up so, despite it seemingly being overpriced, people are finding it worth the money.

Aye, it's been discussed to death on here over the years.
The bottom line is season tickets/attendances have been on the up so, despite it seemingly being overpriced, people are finding it worth the money.

Been discussed to death everywhere football fans talk, season tickets due to recent initiatives from the likes of St Mirren and Motherwell are offering better value for money than previous years so makes sense they will go up but for the PAYG fan they are getting a raw deal but the clubs know more often than not the fans will find the money somewhere to follow their team and treat us like the cash cow we are.

Anyway this is the matchday thread back to talking about the match when tickets go on sale etc.

Good pricing and nice to see the club doing something positive for the fans with paying for buses. 

Livi ticket site worked perfect for me purchasing on mobile. The email confirmation isn’t transferring the ticket to my Apple Wallet though but assume that the barcode or QR can be scanned straight from email. 

1 hour ago, southside saint said:

If you are getting stuck at the payment page, hit return when you have entered in your CVV-that will work. I was ready for launching my laptop before that.

Went back in and tried again- worked 1st time. I'm putting it down to a glitch. 

First away game in what seems like an eternity,  can't wait.

You could easily argue that going to see music gigs at major venues is much more costly in comparison.
[mention=51]southside saint[/mention] has saved a fortune in not attending gigs during the pandemic. 
Yeah give you that football is 2nd most expensive then, having 3 kids & 2 under 10 my gigs have dwindled over last few years to practically zero, again like football the time as well as cost are the 2 major factors.

I grudge paying close the prices charged for gigs and certainly grudge paying upwards of £50 for my son and me to go to a match.