Livingston v St Mirren League Cup

shull

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Thanks for your lovely input no sly dig just stating a fact.

Football is probably the most overpriced form of Entertainment out there and should do more to encourage the younger fans to get involved.

I would like to see this happen at very least every cup match across the country and they could offer similar deals maybe 5+ times a season for league games that would be a start.

Nope that be rugby.. £195 for 3 to watch about 35mins of action and then a very long walk to decent pubs

I would consider myself fairly tech savvy / computer literate - to all buds buying a ticket via the Livi site - be very patient and ultimately be prepared to completely lose the rag!!

Just took me 1/2 an hour, absolutely mind blowing, I eventually got there, look out for the fun pitfalls of having to register every person for every seat - an extreme thrill in my case as my son has exact same name……

Finally got this done, can’t face the final hurdle of navigating the ticketus email of printing our downloading the ticket.

Seriously though - if I didn’t need my st Mirren fix I would have chucked it. Livi website is awful.

Sorry but buying a ticket should not be like competing in the fecking Krypton factor, I am done with this....
FF9209E9-A2A7-40BB-B5F1-91B105A23472.jpeg.31bb1354176832f194bb7f9a6adb085a.jpeg

I can only assume you are buying more than 1 ticket? If so an account is required to be created and linked to yours in the Livi system to enable you to progress.

Can’t lie it is a real chew!!

Just now, RichardBuddie said:

I can only assume you are buying more than 1 ticket? If so an account is required to be created and linked to yours in the Livi system to enable you to progress.

Can’t lie it is a real chew!!

Gave up with it, I might take a walk down to the ticket office and buy from a human.

Gave up with it, I might take a walk down to the ticket office and buy from a human.

The only reason I never gave up was fear of missing out - lots of the seats in the section I was choosing (M I think) we’re gone (around 70% as of this morning), the other section - can’t remember what one it was was around 40% so not quite so bad!!

Feeling sorry for those trying to buy tickets for Saturday and having difficulties. I've just bought my ticket a few minutes ago and all seemed to go fine, though it hasn't been delivered yet of course.

For anyone else who wants to buy, here's what I did:

- went on St. Mirren's official site and clicked on the section for the game

- clicked on the red text 'online at Livingston's platform'.

- this took me straight to the Livi site where there were two sections of the ground available

- clicked on the section and seat I wanted

- then had to register with the Livi site. Very easy, just filled in my details and they provided a password which was filled in automatically

- then taken back to their checkout page and completed my card details

- Got a 'Purchase successful' message and told ticket would be sent to me by post.

Fingers crossed it will arrive in time.

Hope that is helpful to others.

8 hours ago, pondsman said:

Feeling sorry for those trying to buy tickets for Saturday and having difficulties. I've just bought my ticket a few minutes ago and all seemed to go fine, though it hasn't been delivered yet of course.

For anyone else who wants to buy, here's what I did:

- went on St. Mirren's official site and clicked on the section for the game

- clicked on the red text 'online at Livingston's platform'.

- this took me straight to the Livi site where there were two sections of the ground available

- clicked on the section and seat I wanted

- then had to register with the Livi site. Very easy, just filled in my details and they provided a password which was filled in automatically

- then taken back to their checkout page and completed my card details

- Got a 'Purchase successful' message and told ticket would be sent to me by post.

Fingers crossed it will arrive in time.

Hope that is helpful to others.

Trying to buy more than one ticket is an absolute piss take. As per previous posters....this has got to be the worst user experience of any e-purchasing system I have ever used. Need to register multiple new accounts and then somehow get them into a 'network' which then doesn't recognise any of the accounts you've just spent 20 mins trying to set up...WTF!!!!

Anyone know when the club are getting the non-digital version of their allocation?
Let's face after last night's ticket announcement all it would have took would have been for someone this morning to jump in a car from Livingston to Paisley to bring the tickets here and they could have been on sale this afternoon & tonight.

Let's face after last night's ticket announcement all it would have took would have been for someone this morning to jump in a car from Livingston to Paisley to bring the tickets here and they could have been on sale this afternoon & tonight.
WTF .. this is no place for logic, reason or sensible suggestions! [emoji850][emoji26]

Spot on, I’m aiming at Livi here, but you’re right - get the tickets couriered through and get them on sale ASAP - it’s in everyone’s best interests.

The Livi ticket system is so bad - I’ve paid but can’t download to phone - looks like I’ll have to try to print.

I’d have much rather just went to our own ticket office!!

Is there anyone going to or at the ticket centre that could help an out of town buddy. I registered on the Livi site but keep getting booted out. I know tickets went on sale this morning if someone could pick up an extra I can either transfer the money straight away or im coming through to Paisley before the game and have a seat on one of the buses i could meet you and square you up. 

1 hour ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Is there anyone going to or at the ticket centre that could help an out of town buddy. I registered on the Livi site but keep getting booted out. I know tickets went on sale this morning if someone could pick up an extra I can either transfer the money straight away or im coming through to Paisley before the game and have a seat on one of the buses i could meet you and square you up. 

I'm sure it stated online you could only by 1 ticket, might need to ask someone who isn't going to help you out

Will grab you one in next hour mate if you've not got anything sorted already.
I'm sure it stated online you could only by 1 ticket, might need to ask someone who isn't going to help you out
Heading to ticket office next hour to buy 5(or 6 if to get one for Clydebank above) tickets hope they let me.

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Will grab you one in next hour mate if you've not got anything sorted already. Heading to ticket office next hour to buy 5(or 6 if to get one for Clydebank above) tickets hope they let me.

@Ronnie thank you for this, i have emailed and contacted Livi on twitter but still not heard back. I see they have added another section for sale on their portal but even though i have registered as you need to i get egg timer or just kicked out lol. Tried calling our ticket office but obviously busy left vm to see if i could buy one on phone and pick up saturday from ground. If you are able to i owe you a beer oh and £10 😂😂

[mention=789]Ronnie[/mention] thank you for this, i have emailed and contacted Livi on twitter but still not heard back. I see they have added another section for sale on their portal but even though i have registered as you need to i get egg timer or just kicked out lol. Tried calling our ticket office but obviously busy left vm to see if i could buy one on phone and pick up saturday from ground. If you are able to i owe you a beer oh and £10 [emoji23][emoji23]
Yes mate heading there just now will let you know on here how I get on.

[mention=789]Ronnie[/mention] thank you for this, i have emailed and contacted Livi on twitter but still not heard back. I see they have added another section for sale on their portal but even though i have registered as you need to i get egg timer or just kicked out lol. Tried calling our ticket office but obviously busy left vm to see if i could buy one on phone and pick up saturday from ground. If you are able to i owe you a beer oh and £10 [emoji23][emoji23]
All Sorted 6 tickets (including 1 for you Clydebank) bought and just asked for name, address and phone number to buy.