Livingston v St Mirren League Cup

shull

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Anyone know if we can get tickets on the day ?
I’ll be heading north from Edinburgh on Saturday and if timings work (and I can convince the family) it could work perfectly.

I suppose technically you can if they still have any of their site for away fans but i wish you well if you try i couldnt get it to work after registration and was lucky enough that Ronnie picked me one up at our ground today. 

Anyone know if we can get tickets on the day ?
I’ll be heading north from Edinburgh on Saturday and if timings work (and I can convince the family) it could work perfectly.
Livingston do normally operate a ticket office for away fans where you queue up there grab a ticket then head round queue up again to get in. Previously can be quite busy depending on away crowd.

7 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Still not seeing anything about being able to buy the game for TV, anyone know if this will be possible? 

Premier Sports have the rights to these games so unless they give permission it is unlikely it'll be available except via them or the 'unofficial' sites.

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

Premier Sports have the rights to these games so unless they give permission it is unlikely it'll be available except via them or the 'unofficial' sites.

Our group games in the cup v Dunfermline and Stenhousemuir were on PPV. So there really shouldn't be any problem showing it, as it's not a televised game. Whether Livingston will think it's cost effective or not, since there's a sizeable amount of fans being allowed in, is another matter.

Just checked the Livingston PPV, as I signed up for it last season, and there are no upcoming events scheduled.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Our group games in the cup v Dunfermline and Stenhousemuir were on PPV. So there really shouldn't be any problem showing it, as it's not a televised game. Whether Livingston will think it's cost effective or not, since there's a sizeable amount of fans being allowed in, is another matter.

Just checked the Livingston PPV, as I signed up for it last season, and there are no upcoming events scheduled.

Will be pretty poor chat if it can't be bought. It doesn't apply to me directly (simply can't make it) but there will be people that still don't feel comfortable going to football games in the current climate for various reasons. Would feel like they are being disadvantaged. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Will be pretty poor chat if it can't be bought. It doesn't apply to me directly (simply can't make it) but there will be people that still don't feel comfortable going to football games in the current climate for various reasons. Would feel like they are being disadvantaged. 

From the official site.

Up next: Livingston v St Mirren (14th Aug)

No TV coverage.

image.png.0ccd63bb26345eb07f0226571d8c0681.png

From St Mirren SLO on Facebook

The St.Mirren Disabled Supporters Association are running a Council provided adapted bus to Livingston on Saturday and as with other travel clubs the cost of the bus in this instance is kindly being covered by St.Mirren

There is room at present for an additional 1 wheelchair supporter and seats for 6 ambulant disabled supporters, carers or companions.

We would be very pleased to welcome other supporters in order to fill the bus and Iain Laurie can be contacted on 07941 584029 to book on a first come first served basis.

The bus will leave from the SMiSA Stadium at 1.30 on Saturday and return immediately after the match.

Should anyone require further information do not hesitate to contact Iain.
Regards
Iain Laurie (Secretary/Treasurer - SMDSA)
COYS

Do we have an idea of how many tickets we have sold for taking fans through tomorrow. It doesnt look as if their will be a big home support by all accounts 

Hard to say, however I’ve just had a look at the Livi site on my phone and it looks to me that we have roughly sold about 60 - 70% of the stand that runs the length of the pitch, we are in area M which is towards the right hand side (I bought them on Monday) and the only areas available to us now is R with plenty of seats and Q with practically nowt.

Looks as if we’re bringing a big crowd through!!

Well doesn’t look like we’ll be going to the game tomorrow.

Phoned Livi this morning, and told they’d delivered all tickets to us so I’d need to contact our club.

Phoned ticket office, voicemail, left name and number but like many others on here, nobody has called.

So I Emailed the ticket office, and to the surprise of absolutely no one , no one has replied.

Gutted.

4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Phoned Livi this morning, and told they’d delivered all tickets to us so I’d need to contact our club.

Phoned ticket office, voicemail, left name and number but like many others on here, nobody has called.

So I Emailed the ticket office, and to the surprise of absolutely no one , no one has replied.

Gutted.

You can still buy them online I think Turra

27 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Gutted.

Gutted u r missing a game against Livi??? U not got much going on!!!

Gutted.

After a follow up phone call and second voicemail message I have just received the promised call back. All good now and about to order tickets online.

Thank you Weebud