Livingston v St Mirren League Cup

shull

29 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

True, but how many livi fans bought STs despite no attendance, 500, 600? 

Dunno.

Probably would still have survived with zero purchase of Season Tickets.

Good budgeting is the key.

9 years ago, a Team from Govan had 50000 Season Ticket holders and millions of fans worldwide.

THEY LAUGHINGLY DIED.

GOOD BUDGETING IS THE KEY

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Don’t know how livi can finance a top team with that kind of attendance. 1250 saints there yesterday. 

As we were leaving the ground yesterday the Social club was filling with locals heading to a bingo night. The queues outside were growing so I think they are getting a lot of income from non-footballing events in the community.

In summary, Main couldn’t hit the proverbial coos arse with a banjo, Erhahon needs half a season on loan to a championship team to sharpen his passing, he can car share with Kilitie. Brophy looks like he could come good but I don’t know how long that will take? 
There were some positives, Tanser can put in a good cross, Erwin and mcAllister brought a bit of urgency and directness to the attack when they came on.
Not bad entertainment for £10, just wish Livi would put a Steward or police outside at the end to help with the traffic leaving their car park, stuck there for a good 45 minutes after the game. 
Livingston, Ross County, Dunfermline, Q of the South, St Mirren all clubs with their own car park or car parks near stadium don't use them horrendous to get out of after matches. Ask in here for tips on Parking places Killie fan in work gave me a tip for Livingston parking and it's perfect 5 min from ground and 5 minutes from Motorway oh and it's free.

5 hours ago, shull said:

Are we still bad because our finances were pretty shit in the 1990's ?

If not, why not ?

Easy answer.

This would not been an issue if they hadnt knocked out the cup again....Livi are here to stay so we better get used to it and try and get better than they clearly are

On 8/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Could it work with Fraser at RWB to get McCarthy into the side?
I know Jim has us set on 352, but I wonder if 4231 would work better?
Could play Tait RM and Fraser at RB allow then to overlap? Or could play a bit more narrow and instead of RM/LM play attacking mids.

RB Fraser
CB McCarthy
CB Shaughnessy
LB Tanser/Tait
CDM Power
CDM Erhahon/MacPherson
RM/RAM Tait/Henderson/McGrath
CAM McAllister
LM/LAM Tanser/Kiltie
ST Main/Brophy

Issue could be with this is we don't have a Striker that can play on their own and Left side could be exposed. I think Tanser could play in a left mid role with his crossing ability.

This could work 👍😎.   16 outfield players and no Keeper is the way to go.