The capacity debacle

The issues with the generator etc go back years . We have had the same CEO for 6 years.    
Legend an all that but ……….[emoji37]

Good point on the generator, normally kit like that has an inspection, maintenance and testing routine - if you do all that when it’s needed it will either kick in automatically (if it’s programmed to do so or manually).

Furthermore where is it sited and how relevant is this to the main stand red zone?

I suspect a number of main stand fans will be ‘repositioned’ for the fakes game, best the club identify who is being moved and advise them of their alternative seat (elsewhere in main stand or away end) ASAP - to prevent further bad press.

Good point on the generator, normally kit like that has an inspection, maintenance and testing routine - if you do all that when it’s needed it will either kick in automatically (if it’s programmed to do so or manually).

Furthermore where is it sited and how relevant is this to the main stand red zone?

I suspect a number of main stand fans will be ‘repositioned’ for the fakes game, best the club identify who is being moved and advise them of their alternative seat (elsewhere in main stand or away end) ASAP - to prevent further bad press.
Not to worry. As long as there is room in the main stand for Family Stand season ticket holders when the OF come calling, all is well! [emoji850][emoji12]

On 8/14/2021 at 7:09 AM, RichardBuddie said:

Yes beggars belief. SMISA stumped up monies when they discovered the generator for the USH had not been maintained. Yet no one at the club undertook to check the other electrical assets in the club. Until its rolled out as a convenient excuse.

The emergency lighting discovered not to be functioning is a MAJOR issue and would have cost the club their safety certificate. This should be checked and certified every year. Love how TF issues a statement just brushing over the lack of management that has occurred at the club. Especially when the facility has not been used of 18 months yet they only find out about it when they plan to admit fans.

I suspect the real reason of 1000k fans is that RDC quite rightly refused to issue a safety certificate for the stadium, however allowed reduced numbers. 

Yes beggars belief. SMISA stumped up monies when they discovered the generator for the USH had not been maintained. Yet no one at the club undertook to check the other electrical assets in the club. Until its rolled out as a convenient excuse.
The emergency lighting discovered not to be functioning is a MAJOR issue and would have cost the club their safety certificate. This should be checked and certified every year. Love how TF issues a statement just brushing over the lack of management that has occurred at the club. Especially when the facility has not been used of 18 months yet they only find out about it when they plan to admit fans.
I suspect the real reason of 1000k fans is that RDC quite rightly refused to issue a safety certificate for the stadium, however allowed reduced numbers. 

If we had space for 1000k fans you may have a point, however ...

5 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Another empty statement

Without being specific, there’s a bit more info than the last one

Looks like ST holders and pay at the gate will be available too,just a pity can’t or won’t put a number on capacity yet and some fans will be disappointed not to sit where they paid to with the albeit reduced red zone

Any output or clarity from the club advising those who sit centrally in the main stand if they will and where they might be relocated to - in order to comply with the ‘red zone’ requirements?

We sit in M7, however I understand that it was only M4, M5 & M6 that was affected?

I am not sure if away fans are allowed into the St. Johnstone game - wondering if those affected may just get moved to the away end on that basis?

4 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Any output or clarity from the club advising those who sit centrally in the main stand if they will and where they might be relocated to - in order to comply with the ‘red zone’ requirements?

We sit in M7, however I understand that it was only M4, M5 & M6 that was affected?

I am not sure if away fans are allowed into the St. Johnstone game - wondering if those affected may just get moved to the away end on that basis?

Who gives a flying feck....

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

There are surely enough seats in home stands for those displaced from the red zone. In fact, I’d guess that the main stand could host most, if not all of them in sections to the sides. 

They’re apparently meeting today to decide about away fans. I can’t see any reasons why St.Johnstone wouldn’t get the full away stand as normal. Albeit they’ll only use a small portion.