St. Mirren TV 2021-2022

3 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Anyone know what's happening with SMTV this season?

Are ST holders getting home games free like last season, or do we have to pay for them?

Just asking as there doesn't seem to have been any news from the club. 

First home game now less than 2 weeks away.

Pretty sure I read previously that until such time (at the earliest) that everyone who wishes to attend, can attend, the games will continue to be free to season ticket holders.    God help me if I'm wrong  shiver shiver !!!

Pretty sure I read previously that until such time (at the earliest) that everyone who wishes to attend, can attend, the games will continue to be free to season ticket holders.    God help me if I'm wrong  shiver shiver !!!
Yes it was communicated quite a few weeks back now at bottom of one of Tony's communications that we would get that access like you said until all season ticket holders can attend.

47 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Are ST holders getting home games free like last season, or do we have to pay for them?

Given that the Dunfermline game was available for "free" to ST holders who were unsuccessful in the ballot, you would assume so.

I'm not paying twice. Premier club. Run like amateurs.

24 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
20 hours ago, pondsman said:

I'm not paying twice. Premier club. Run like amateurs.

Why would you be paying twice?

On 7/26/2021 at 8:50 PM, jaybee said:

Do we have to change our "credentials" to continue to sign in.  I can't login today - it says it doesn't recognise my User ID nor my password.  It doesn't even recognise my email address.  Have I missed something?

5 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Do we have to change our "credentials" to continue to sign in.  I can't login today - it says it doesn't recognise my User ID nor my password.  It doesn't even recognise my email address.  Have I missed something?

Yes. The old season ticket number isn't valid as it was from the old providers. It doesn't transpose to the new system. I believe the club will be issuing new details soon. Well. Soon is subjective I suppose.

Edited by stlucifer

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Yes. The old season ticket number isn't valid as it was from the old providers. It doesn't transpose to the new system. I believe the club will be issuing new details soon. Well. Soon is subjective I suppose.

Thanks er', Sir....My Lord Bishop.... Monsignor..... ?

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

It allowed me sign into SMTV on my "old" details and re-new my subscription.

image.png.86ce067a3d5b911ff2d808197b048011.png

Should be interesting to see how that works out.

23 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Apologies for asking what might seem an obvious question.

When I looked at it online, it offers a subscription but says audio only, then highlights and interviews.

Can you buy a season pass to watch the live games at home or is that purchase on a match day basis only ?

Thank you

I think the way it works is for your £59.99 you get live audio and full match video later after the game plus the full interviews - not just the  first 30 seconds.

If you are international you get live video of all home games..

I think the way it works is for your £59.99 you get live audio and full match video later after the game plus the full interviews - not just the  first 30 seconds.
If you are international you get live video of all home games..

Cheers

Easier during restrictions to buy game by game then to watch as its happening

Thank you

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

For anyone who is not aware to test their new login for SMTV ....

https://www.stmirren.com/fans-news/4054-st-mirren-tv-new-season

I've been told by SMTV just to keep my old log in since I've already paid my subscription.

I just know that this will go horribly wrong at some point.:lol:

Just been informed that I've to use my new season ticket details for live streams.

Link worked fine for me when I entered the new details.

Edited by FTOF

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

For anyone who is not aware to test their new login for SMTV ....

https://www.stmirren.com/fans-news/4054-st-mirren-tv-new-season

I have contacted the club for clarification as it tells you to use your order number as your password but we get our, now four, ST's using my account so we only have one order number. Do we all use this same number or are we only allowed one SMTV account? If the latter then it's a problem as we don't all stay at the one address.

Edited by stlucifer

On 7/30/2021 at 12:54 PM, stlucifer said:

I have contacted the club for clarification as it tells you to use your order number as your password but we get our, now four, ST's using my account so we only have one order number. Do we all use this same number or are we only allowed one SMTV account? If the latter then it's a problem as we don't all stay at the one address.

Four Emails later and still no clearer. Last one said the club would be in touch with all ST holders early next week. And they've got my name wrong in all correspondence even though I tried correcting them at every turn. Doesn't bode well.