St Mirren FC - Officially Majority Fan Owned Football Club

bazil85

Nothing changed as far as I can see ,club still run by previous  owner and his sidekick AW (who never supported  the Smisa takeover  as chairman  of the fans council) plus the Kibble and Tony F ,all of whom  ARE responsible  for the season ticket fiasco that still rumbles on.

14 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Nothing changed as far as I can see ,club still run by previous  owner and his sidekick AW (who never supported  the Smisa takeover  as chairman  of the fans council) plus the Kibble and Tony F ,all of whom  ARE responsible  for the season ticket fiasco that still rumbles on.

GLS is stepping down, the official announcement came out today so no, he won't be running the club. 

The issues with season tickets aren't great and the club deserve criticism but it doesn't undo all the great work over the last five+ years to get here. 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

What are you on about? It's well documented the make-up of the SMISA/ Kibble ownership, if you haven't understood it don't project onto me. 

As for not being run well.

- Stayed in the black five years in a row including during a pandemic, one of the only clubs in Scotland to achieve that 

- No debt bar pandemic linked loans

- Increase in cash on hand almost every season

- Steadily increased the performances on the park going from near bottom of the championship to our highest finish in over 30 seasons 

- Several very promising player assets on long-term contracts and clubs chasing some of our players for six figure sums 

- Capability to reject offers with no need to sell 

If that's poorly run, I would love to know what your expectations are for well run. Few admin issues this summer during a system migration, sponsors shafting us and a change in ownership and some of our fans completely forget about all the good work we've done. 

I've also emailed SMISA about 4 or 5 times in the last couple of years, I've ALWAYS had a response within 72 hours, no idea who you're emailing. 

Need i say anymore, this clown actually believes he owns the club....good chance he will turn up tomorrow thinking he works there...

7 minutes ago, God of war said:

Need i say anymore, this clown actually believes he owns the club....good chance he will turn up tomorrow thinking he works there...

That wasn't what I said, imagine getting so upset at something so positive for the club you support lol.

Tissues aplenty needed. 😃

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That wasn't what I said, imagine getting so upset at something so positive for the club you support lol.

Tissues aplenty needed. 😃

We done it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, God of war said:

We done it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure did. 👍

‘l’ should be capitalised by the way. :whistle

Edited by bazil85

3 hours ago, munoz said:

Hopefully the new £5 fee will get some more fans joining up.

Hopefully it won't, club should be sufficient enough to run now its been bought to stop taking fan's money.