St Mirren FC - Officially Majority Fan Owned Football Club

bazil85

19 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Actually Kombi & I agreed on a few points.

I also completely see his perspective & reservations.

I just don’t fully agree they are such big issues or necessarily need attention right now. 

Bazil,

This is so much more like it. I like this 'you'. I'd even buy this fella a beer 😀 I digress,

I'll refer you to the bit where you write 

I also completely see his perspective & reservations.

Enough said 😄

Have a nice evening Buddie 🍺🍺

I've left Kombi to it (assuming he makes good on "The discussion has run it's course for me with Baz on this." claim) I'm not so confident. He was just lashing out in his last post anyway & I had already shown why some of those claims were a bit silly by quoting him.
I would be curious to know which parts you agree with Kombi & disagree with me on... But then again, what am I thinking, if history has told us anything, you aren't likely going to discuss an actual thread topic with me. I trigger you too much. 
As for you making a prediction on what will happen based on what has happened in almost 100% of our previous engagements, another gold star for you. 
You can now put up something that relates to "I told you so" on here.
Again you know the one sure fire way to stop engagements with me... You make a choice not to. 
We bit of consensus though, I fully agree you "begged" me to stop communication and that you have an addiction
That's now maybe three or four times I've been ready to drop this & I keep getting pulled back in. You're part of the problem [emoji3] 
Wee.... Not we!
Glad to help. [emoji41]

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yes.

But back to your self ridicule!

Nobody was shouting. Dafty.

Again you overuse "!" no need to shout... Or maybe it's howling at the moon. :D 

What does "moreso" mean?

What does "hilighting" mean?

This adds nothing to BAWA, you're just purposely stifling the thread. I wonder if others will call you out as they do me... :whistle

Again you overuse "!" no need to shout... Or maybe it's howling at the moon. [emoji3] 
What does "moreso" mean?
What does "hilighting" mean?
This adds nothing to BAWA, you're just purposely stifling the thread. I wonder if others will call you out as they do me... :whistle
Typing for dummies, chapter one.

CAPITAL LETTERS INDICATE SHOUTING.

An exclamation mark signifies emphasis.

Glad to be able to help a we (sic) bit! [emoji41]

48 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Bazil,

This is so much more like it. I like this 'you'. I'd even buy this fella a beer 😀 I digress,

I'll refer you to the bit where you write 

Enough said 😄

Have a nice evening Buddie 🍺🍺

Great, there are some (including me) that are perfectly happy to move by silly quarrels and pre-held impressions on here. 

I actually extended an olive branch to someone recently (not naming names) and he point blank refused. Very petty, immature and bitter IMO. 

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Typing for dummies, chapter one.

CAPITAL LETTERS INDICATE SHOUTING.

An exclamation mark signifies emphasis.

Glad to be able to help a we (sic) bit! emoji41.png

"An exclamation mark usually shows strong feeling, such as surprise, anger or joy. Using an exclamation mark when writing is rather like shouting or raising your voice when speaking. ... Use an exclamation mark to indicate strong feelings or a raised voice in speech: She shouted at him, "Go away!"

Source: https://www.englishclub.com/writing/punctuation-exclamation-mark.htm#:~:text=An exclamation mark usually shows,raising your voice when speaking.&text=Use an exclamation mark to,at him%2C "Go away! 

Kindly stop stifling the thread with your sheer rage at my existing. 

"An exclamation mark usually shows strong feeling, such as surprise, anger or joy. Using an exclamation mark when writing is rather like shouting or raising your voice when speaking. ... Use an exclamation mark to indicate strong feelings or a raised voice in speech: She shouted at him, "Go away!"
Source: https://www.englishclub.com/writing/punctuation-exclamation-mark.htm#:~:text=An exclamation mark usually shows,raising your voice when speaking.&text=Use an exclamation mark to,at him%2C "Go away! 
Kindly stop stifling the thread with your sheer rage at my existing. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122]

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I've left Kombi to it (assuming he makes good on "The discussion has run it's course for me with Baz on this." claim) I'm not so confident. He was just lashing out in his last post anyway & I had already shown why some of those claims were a bit silly by quoting him.

I would be curious to know which parts you agree with Kombi & disagree with me on... But then again, what am I thinking, if history has told us anything, you aren't likely going to discuss an actual thread topic with me. I trigger you too much. 

As for you making a prediction on what will happen based on what has happened in almost 100% of our previous engagements, another gold star for you. 

You can now put up something that relates to "I told you so" on here.

Again you know the one sure fire way to stop engagements with me... You make a choice not to. 

We bit of consensus though, I fully agree you "begged" me to stop communication and that you have an addiction

That's now maybe three or four times I've been ready to drop this & I keep getting pulled back in. You're part of the problem :D 

Yawn

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

"i" wonder why you can't get over it...

Again the thread was finished ^^^ part of the problem. 

Serious question Baz, can i ask what age you are?

6 hours ago, Maboza said:

Quick question for those in the know ... 

Do SMISA have the option to unilaterally force a buy out of Kibble’s shareholding or is it only if they decide to sell that SMISA have first dibs? 

No but they can force them off the board at the AGM

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 6:40 AM, Kombibuddie said:

Very good news indeed and a clear demonstration that St Mirren FC will not need "gifts" from its (51%) majority shareholders bank account.

Of course, who knows what the future holds but as a well run club, any unexpected cash flow issues can be supported by loans (repayable) from SMISA. Unless Kibble & all other shareholders are asked to "gift" funds to The Club, the SMISA membership should not either. No matter how it gets dressed up (presented).

The Club finances should continue to be run responsibly & The Club should consume its own costs.

Who knows what the future holds and if The Club continues to progress on & off the pitch, perhaps Tony Fitzpatrick' aims of top 6 gets achieved and sustained which results in plans for stadium expansion (corners filled in) or stadium reconfiguration like dividing the North stand to accommodate home fans when teams with smaller supports visit. Perhaps creating a divide in the main stand to accommodate larger visiting supports instead of relocating home supporters from the West Bank.

Loans from SMiSA would enable improvements/upgrades allowing the Club to benefit sooner from them but "gifting" monies to the Club should not be an option unless all other shareholders are contributing too. Otherwise, SMiSA funds could be being used to increase other (major) shareholdings values.

Long may the improvements on & off the pitch continue.

I absolutely agree with you. Whilst I ultimately donate my money to SMISA to benefit the club, we should not be expected to do so if other share holders aren't contributing. Our objective should still be to purchase Kibble's shares. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Does anyone know the rough breakdown of shareholdings in the club? 

Smisa - 50.1% 

kibble - 27.5% 

Are there any other significant numbers in the remaining 22.4% or did all the big shareholders get their payout when SMISA/GLS purchased in 2016? 

Gordon Scott retained some shares but I've no idea what percentage he has.