St mirren v Hearts

Why would you not check the official site or the Twitter for official announcements on matches?
Are you wanting someone to come round to your door and tell you? Or notify you by carrier pigeon?
No good sending e-mails, because apparently people don't check their e-mails all the time or even bother to look in their spam.:rolleyes:

To be fair I nearly always find out Saints stuff on here before the club get round to updating fans. Genuinely I never check the club website or media as a rule.

I check club shop ( obviously closed just now ) and Saints TV but for news/information etc , here works well

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I thought no you mentioned before a decent percentage of "issues" could easily be down to people not being tech savvy. 😉

Not me.

Anyway, if they post here and read all the shite we post, then they can read an email.

53 minutes ago, guinness said:

I was not the one complaIning about people not turning up. I could not give a fuk what you think about how often  I check web sites or e  mails.

Obviously you do give a feck as you are absolutely raging enough to reply, go have a lie down!

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Hearts have already come in from 11/8 to 5/4, suppose beating Celtic has seen them become more fancied.

Early season matches quite difficult to call, although I have trouble calling games at any time of the season. :lol:

I'll leave my prediction till nearer the game.

image.thumb.png.68a758d6e9dc2914793b3c1761ebbcfd.png

The draw looks the best value there to me. 

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^^^^ :1eye

Have a wee read of the Hearts forum, not a lot of love, quite a few recognising we're a decent side and some concerned about them getting a result.

Quite amusing the level of anger. :lol:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193294-st-mirren/#comments

That’s hilarious. Don’t know what’s more hilarious though…….

Their absolute hatred for us.

Them saying we want a rivalry with them when the obsession is the other way around.

Their delusions of grandeur with all the big team/wee team patter.

All that said, they do seem to be running scared. No wonder right enough. We’ve absolutely owned them in any meaningful game in the last 40 years 🤣

Got a completely off topic question, but doesn’t warrant its own thread so just thought I might as well ask it here.

Remember towards the end of last season there was talk of UEFA trying to backtrack on the Scottish Cup winners being guaranteed European football until Christmas? Did that get sorted out in the end and do St. Johnstone still have that guaranteed income?

41 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Got a completely off topic question, but doesn’t warrant its own thread so just thought I might as well ask it here.

Remember towards the end of last season there was talk of UEFA trying to backtrack on the Scottish Cup winners being guaranteed European football until Christmas? Did that get sorted out in the end and do St. Johnstone still have that guaranteed income?

They backtracked quicker than the Hearts open top bus reversing back into the garage.

To be guaranteed euro football til Xmas you have to be in the Group stage which is the next round.This is what Scotland was originally promised but UEFA changed it when they noticed St Mirren hadn’t qualified 😉

Can’t see the fakes turning over Galatasaray so their only income could be a 4000 crowd for the home game………..less the price of a chartered jet to Turkey etc 🛫🛫🛬

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^^^^ :1eye

Have a wee read of the Hearts forum, not a lot of love, quite a few recognising we're a decent side and some concerned about them getting a result.

Quite amusing the level of anger. :lol:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193294-st-mirren/#comments

Comedy gold. I think Kickback has to be the number 1 forum for fecking idiots.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

They backtracked quicker than the Hearts open top bus reversing back into the garage.

To be guaranteed euro football til Xmas you have to be in the Group stage which is the next round.This is what Scotland was originally promised but UEFA changed it when they noticed St Mirren hadn’t qualified 😉

Can’t see the fakes turning over Galatasaray so their only income could be a 4000 crowd for the home game………..less the price of a chartered jet to Turkey etc 🛫🛫🛬

More to it than I thought………

0BF9E0FA-60B0-4F1A-8DCA-ADBB48A197EE.png

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Comedy gold. I think Kickback has to be the number 1 forum for fecking idiots.

It's cute that Hearts fans accuse us of wanting to have a rivalry with them 

Never known any St Mirren fan to majorly hate Hearts...

We do have a fair amount of slagging rights over them

There's something about us that annoys them

I like it :)