St mirren v Hearts

We are unbeaten against Hearts at home in the league since 2010, and I cant see this changing tomorrow.

Would love a victory and a welcome 3pts, but also think it will be a draw.

Won't be touching it on my coupon. 

9 hours ago, munoz said:

We are unbeaten against Hearts at home in the league since 2010, and I cant see this changing tomorrow.

Would love a victory and a welcome 3pts, but also think it will be a draw.

Won't be touching it on my coupon. 

Aye, I'm feeling the draw is the more likely, and a score draw at that.

image.thumb.png.b846b20eec7757be97477910800bf79c.png

15 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

The club put it on the website what the process was due to non attending fans at the Partick game. Everyone’s email addresses can reject emails or send to junk due to firewalls. If this happened im sure those affected would moan about that. I have been lucky in any of the ballots and have through both barrels recently for various issues but i dont think this one can be labelled at the club. 

People volunteer an email address to the Club. They are hardly going to provide an address they cannot access. And if you use email then you know all about a junk folder and to check it.

7 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I find I am unable to access Saints tv and despite trying to contact the club, no response. Anyone able to help. .? Yet again refused access to attend the game, pretty furious about this and regretting buying a season ticket. 

If you go to the saints TV thread in the general section a poster has kindly given a link to the club website on this subject, you basically have to use your new ST order number as part of your username and password ie. Jack-brown-1234 , password 1234 

hope this helps 

10 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

If you go to the saints TV thread in the general section a poster has kindly given a link to the club website on this subject, you basically have to use your new ST order number as part of your username and password ie. Jack-brown-1234 , password 1234 

hope this helps 

Hi, thanks for your help, but I still cannot either register or log in. Been at this for an hour so will just give it a miss. Hope we are able to eventually get back to attending soon. Very disappointed at Saints as they are no help in this matter. 

12 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Hi, thanks for your help, but I still cannot either register or log in. Been at this for an hour so will just give it a miss. Hope we are able to eventually get back to attending soon. Very disappointed at Saints as they are no help in this matter. 

If you had an account last year you don’t need to register, just change your login with the order number you got from the club email they sent which confirmed your ST purchase (it’s four numbers) if that doesn’t work............have you tried switching it off and on again?

1 minute ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

If you had an account last year you don’t need to register, just change your login with the order number you got from the club email they sent which confirmed your ST purchase (it’s four numbers) if that doesn’t work............have you tried switching it off and on again?

Hi, thanks again, I didn’t have an account and cannot register for some reason but appreciate the help. 

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

People volunteer an email address to the Club. They are hardly going to provide an address they cannot access. And if you use email then you know all about a junk folder and to check it.

I never said they didnt have access to an email address i was talking firewalls etc the club put it on the official site. There was ballots for the other 2 home games it was obvious there was to be a ballot for the Hearts game given the current situation even if we had been given an increased attendance numbers it was never going to cover even just us season ticket holders so a ballot would have still taken place.