St mirren v Hearts

Didn’t come to life until the goal, still been pretty poor at taking advantage of attacking opportunities. 

Frustrating beyond belief that despite 2 Hearts players down injured for considerable periods, a goal & countless instances of time wasting by Gordon, there was only one minute of stoppage time. 

Chairman's interview... FFS...
Can't believe he has the role.

Club should be owned by fans and run by professionals employed by us.

This isn't about living the dream... It's about leading a club and professional organisation.

Nice that we are a "family club", but we need to be a professional club.

Very saccharin sweet interview that managed to avoid every single point of interest to the fans!

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Chairman's interview... FFS...
Can't believe he has the role.

Club should be owned by fans and run by professionals employed by us.

This isn't about living the dream... It's about leading a club and professional organisation.

Nice that we are a "family club", but we need to be a professional club.

Very saccharin sweet interview that managed to avoid every single point of interest to the fans!

Wrong thread ya dumpling. :lol:

Didn’t come to life until the goal, still been pretty poor at taking advantage of attacking opportunities. 

Frustrating beyond belief that despite 2 Hearts players down injured for considerable periods, a goal & countless instances of time wasting by Gordon, there was only one minute of stoppage time. 
Really?
That's your focus?

How about our inability to impose ourselves on the game for the 46 minutes we had rather than wishing Hearts had another minute of possession?

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Really?
That's your focus?

How about our inability to impose ourselves on the game for the 46 minutes we had rather than wishing Hearts had another minute of possession?

I agree that was a big issue, I was just making a separate point about how frustrating it is. 

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

If we lose McGrath we are f**ked.

Was just about to post the same. He is the one bit if class in the team.

Getting very close to giving up the ghost on Brophy.  Absolutely anonymous today again and apart from his goal last week, I’ve yet to see anything to convince me there’s a player there. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2