St mirren v Hearts

Has anyone that was successful in the ballot tried to actually get your tickets? The wording on the email is ambiguous as to if you have to WAIT for match day before you can actually register for them, or if you can get them from now up until 2pm on match day. I have tried entering all three of my and my sons' season ticket barcodes as instructed on the email, and each time it comes back with a message saying that sales aren't open and I can't purchase with the account number at this time. Hoping this isn't just (another) problem with my own tickets, but a wider issue.

2 minutes ago, zurich_allan said:

Has anyone that was successful in the ballot tried to actually get your tickets? The wording on the email is ambiguous as to if you have to WAIT for match day before you can actually register for them, or if you can get them from now up until 2pm on match day. I have tried entering all three of my and my sons' season ticket barcodes as instructed on the email, and each time it comes back with a message saying that sales aren't open and I can't purchase with the account number at this time. Hoping this isn't just (another) problem with my own tickets, but a wider issue.

Never had this issue myself, just entered my barcode and picked my seat

2 minutes ago, mattman said:

Never had this issue myself, just entered my barcode and picked my seat

As a matter of interest, was this during this evening, or earlier in the day? Might have to be back in touch with the club tomorrow, as they have royally screwed up at every stage with my season tickets, and I wasn't confident of them actually working, so this evening didn't come as much of a surprise...

4 minutes ago, zurich_allan said:

As a matter of interest, was this during this evening, or earlier in the day? Might have to be back in touch with the club tomorrow, as they have royally screwed up at every stage with my season tickets, and I wasn't confident of them actually working, so this evening didn't come as much of a surprise...

Done it at half 8 about 10 mins after I got the initial ballot email

Got the email last night and followed the process online this morning around 8am. All went OK and email with e-ticket arrived about an hour later. But I only wanted one ticket.

Only downside is that my entry time is 13.45 so I'll be twiddling my thumbs for quite a while - and no pies or Bovril either!

2 hours ago, pondsman said:

Got the email last night and followed the process online this morning around 8am. All went OK and email with e-ticket arrived about an hour later. But I only wanted one ticket.

Only downside is that my entry time is 13.45 so I'll be twiddling my thumbs for quite a while - and no pies or Bovril either!

How many did you get. (I'll bring the pies and Bovril)  😉    

Been down to ticket office today to fix season ticket issue as had no Barcodes sent, I got them sent while I was there but having been successful in Hearts Ballot I have received the same message as you when trying to "claim my seat".

Did you get your problem resolved?

21 hours ago, zurich_allan said:

I clicked the link, entered the four barcodes and picked our seats. No problem. Well apart from not being able to pick four seats next to each other while being told we can sit together on the day.

I just found out, by accident, that as a season ticket holder, I had to apply by last Sunday to be entered into a ballot for a chance to watch what I’ve already paid for, the Hearts game. I think that’s pretty poor, meaning that unless you are either well informed or chance upon it, then you are excluded from attending. I attended my first game since the last Hearts game at the weekend. Johnstone Burgh. Maybe that’s my best chance of watching live football these days. 

1 hour ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I just found out, by accident, that as a season ticket holder, I had to apply by last Sunday to be entered into a ballot for a chance to watch what I’ve already paid for, the Hearts game. I think that’s pretty poor, meaning that unless you are either well informed or chance upon it, then you are excluded from attending. I attended my first game since the last Hearts game at the weekend. Johnstone Burgh. Maybe that’s my best chance of watching live football these days. 

St Mirren chose to inform fans via social media when they should have sent out an email to all season ticket holders about the ballot.

Their communication with fans is simply not good enough.

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

St Mirren chose to inform fans via social media when they should have sent out an email to all season ticket holders about the ballot.

Their communication with fans is simply not good enough.

Yeah, thought an email at least, as not all are interested in social media. Perhaps even something in the written press e.g The Beano.

Only a total mug would have bought a season book under present circumstances IMO. Everybody knew from day one what was going on yet still moaning about not getting in. It's your own fault for buying it..

The club put it on the website what the process was due to non attending fans at the Partick game. Everyone’s email addresses can reject emails or send to junk due to firewalls. If this happened im sure those affected would moan about that. I have been lucky in any of the ballots and have through both barrels recently for various issues but i dont think this one can be labelled at the club. 

Are you always this friendly and understanding?

Yes🤣

If anybody actually takes me serious on here they need their head looked at!!!

Edited by Guest