New Look B&W Army Forum

faraway saint

34 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

What's happening re the app, which is still not working?

I got it working in logged out mode.

However, when I logged back in , it opens, then crashes straight away.

Edited by FTOF

27 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Tapatalk is a pain to use having to rewind from p&b then having to login to b&warmy every time.

And the truncated display on my pc is rubbish for reading posts. Can we return to the good old days?

I get this, ignore the DFS advert, at the top of new threads.........................seems the only major change here anyway? 

PS Seems the information on posts etc is inconsistent, not showing on every thread? 

Not sussed out why as yet. 

image.thumb.png.4509a70427f1a425ad4d4b13180ab7e8.png

Edited by faraway saint

Although we removed our own app from the app stores you can still download the "Tapatalk" app from either Google Play or the Apple App Store and connect to the forum using that. Our own app was just a rebranded version of Tapatalk.

Part of the reason for the upgrade I did at the weekend was in preparation for hopefully launching a new app later in the year but for now Tapatalk will do the job for you if you don't want to use the mobile browser version.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:09 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I believe the admins have included a filter which blocks contributors who are east of  Broughty Ferry . 

thank Christ ! 😂😉

What about the one closer to home, who contributes Hee Haw. You can take your pick.