Scores-Latest Predictions Results, Highlights, Attendances.

shull

4 hours ago, Sidmirren said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

f**king Jeezo !!!!!!!

Its a group troll by Smokie and his bandits.

Toxic Titch is an angry man and out of control and a horrible little cretin.

The " likes " scandal " nearly finished him but he grassed and got his problem solved.

The wee mans syndrome he suffers from keeps his hatred going. I expect more grassing from him to remove his other problem.  At the moment he is floundering .

So his abuse, trolling and belittling continues.

Whatever your obsession is with certain people on here is do me a favour and keep me out of it. On here for me anyway it's a bit of humour, some good criac and really nothing too serious.

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Whatever your obsession is with certain people on here is do me a favour and keep me out of it. On here for me anyway it's a bit of humour, some good criac and really nothing too serious.

Most of us are here for a bit of humour and nothing too serious, just unfortunate you joined in with the forum trolls and abusers as they were in full flow.

I agree with @Cumbriansaint72 but now I'm not sure if everyone needs to ask your permission to post anything at all, or at least run it past you first, if, as you claim, you aren't a Shull alias then you are just as guilty as anyone else of the trolling and insulting that you are so keen to take the moral high ground on.

12 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

I agree with @Cumbriansaint72 but now I'm not sure if everyone needs to ask your permission to post anything at all, or at least run it past you first, if, as you claim, you aren't a Shull alias then you are just as guilty as anyone else of the trolling and insulting that you are so keen to take the moral high ground on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JEEZO !!!!!!!!

The sidekick of Toxic Titch of Arbroath who started the trolling shite this morning. He keeps very bad company on this forum. What a plonker.

24 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Most of us are here for a bit of humour and nothing too serious, just unfortunate you joined in with the forum trolls and abusers as they were in full flow.

'Joined in'. Really, jesus christ😟

Like being back at school.

Read what I posted. It was trying to break the stupid sniping by some daft humour.

Shull , where are you ?  We need some scores and guesses to get this thread back on topic.  It's been infiltrated by drunken boring and trolling muckers of toxic titch from Arbroath . 

They have added nothing  . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keep up the good and inoffensive work shullster.